John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 05:50:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Cananda Tour Pre Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 85711 times)
Speeddemon
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012, 10:27:43 am »

I bought my tickets in the Pre-sale at $90 a piece and am very disappointd as there are better seats available with the Public sale. I would have thought that if your ordered the tickets via the official website you would get betters seats. Also there are 5 of us going but had to get 1 ticket away from everyone else as the limit is 4 tickets. This does not make sense to me. Oh well I guess there is nothing I can do about this now  Cry
Skram
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2012, 12:37:42 pm »

I bought my tickets in the Pre-sale at $90 a piece and am very disappointd as there are better seats available with the Public sale. I would have thought that if your ordered the tickets via the official website you would get betters seats. Also there are 5 of us going but had to get 1 ticket away from everyone else as the limit is 4 tickets. This does not make sense to me. Oh well I guess there is nothing I can do about this now  Cry
Wish I could emphasize, but it could be worse - you could be me.

I went to buy in the pre-sale, but didn't like the seats, so thought I could do better on the public sale. However, wasn't able to try right away, so missed out completely.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: