John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 10:03:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Cananda Tour Pre Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 85682 times)
migusta
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 11:04:43 pm »

Wow !! so excited about this Canadian Tour !!   if i was rich i would go to every tour date across Canada in my own private jet - what an amazing Summer that would be !!!
i will be going to the Abby B.C. and Penticton shows. The last time i saw the band was last July in Yakima Washington with Bob Dlyan - it was so amazing - in a local baseball field concert only about 2000 people max - all it cost was $50.00 !! i was right up close to the stage under the stars on a warm Summer evening dancing all night to John and the band.
John was asked recently how many years he would still tour and do concerts- he replied "As long as they still come I will still keep playing" 
so excitedf to see you all !!
Cheers
Michael
Surrey B.C.
mellencampgurl

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 07:51:44 am »

Grin Grin Grin  See you at the St. John's Show  Smiley)))
dionross

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 07:58:00 am »

I can't get tickets to the St. John's show...it's still saying this promotion is not on sale. What's up?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 08:05:08 am »

I can't get tickets to the St. John's show...it's still saying this promotion is not on sale. What's up?

It's working for me. Close your browser and start over. Log in to Mellencamp.com click the link put the password in and then select the show.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
deedee2ks

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 08:05:21 am »

Centre 200 presale not coming up for Sydney NS. I took the morning off work. Sad
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 08:08:52 am »

Centre 200 presale not coming up for Sydney NS. I took the morning off work. Sad

Go here - https://www.tickets.capebreton.ca/Online/default.asp
Put the password in the right hand side where it says promotional code
Then the show will appear in the center with a buy link.

Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 08:15:09 am »

This is what I've been waiting for but there's no show in Vancouver this time around.  Abbotsford and Penticton are a little far for me.  If not, I might be able to go to either the Penticton show (my younger brother lives there) or Abbotsford show. (I might be able to coax my 27 year old nephew to go with)  Will the Cowboy Junkies be opening both shows?  Will there be another Vancouver show?

Mike
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 07:06:17 pm by Smalltownboy » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 08:26:35 am »

This is what I've been waiting for but there's no show in Vancouver this time around.  Abbotsford and Penticton are a little far for me.  If not, I might be able to go to either the Penticton show (my younger brother lives there) or Abbotsford show. (I might be able to coax my 27 year old nephew to go with)  Will the Cowboy Junkies be opening both shows?  Will there be another Vancouver show?
Mikr

I am too busy to look back for sure I am quite sure John visited Vancouver on an earlier leg of this tour and that is why we are not visiting there this time. There will not be a Vancouver show added.

blairlinthorne

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:15 am »

Not the best seat selection without going though live nation.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 08:35:23 am »

St. John's is a hit! The presale has had huge demand.

blairlinthorne

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 08:37:00 am »

St. John's is a hit! The presale has had huge demand.

For sure. Ticket's in the bowl section are gone already.......people don't forget the cancelled show in 94 Smiley
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 09:34:43 am »

This is what I've been waiting for but there's no show in Vancouver this time around.  Abbotsford and Penticton are a little far for me.  If not, I might be able to go to either the Penticton show (my younger brother lives there) or Abbotsford show. (I might be able to coax my 27 year old nephew to go with)  Will the Cowboy Junkies be opening both shows?  Will there be another Vancouver show?

John played Vancouver on April 13 last year, so that's why he's not going back this year. In fact, a recording of that show has actually been circulated. Great performance by John that night. 
Tickle004

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 11:11:45 am »

cant get tickets to Moose Jaw, help!!!!
klassy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:23 am »

Can't get tickets in Moose Jaw.  Not sure what is going on with the venue website.  Help!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 11:19:39 am »

cant get tickets to Moose Jaw, help!!!!

As we just posted to the top of the TOUR page, there is a technical problem in Moose Jaw. The presale will happen but it is delayed. Keep trying every few minutes.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: