John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 09:09:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Cananda Tour Pre Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 85679 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2012, 02:12:53 pm »

Please post your questions and any issues you have with the Fall 2012 pre-sales in this thread!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:45:33 am by sharonc » Logged
Maggs
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:55:48 am »

I'm trying to prepare for the Wednesday presale for tix to the Dartmouth, NS show. The instructions suggest pre-registering with the ticket seller -- but the link to the ticket seller takes me to a corporate site for New Era. I can't see any spot on that site where I can set up an account. It doesn't even acknowledge the Dartmouth Sportsplex as a venue. Help! And thanks.
hvandoninck

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 06:58:00 am »

I've had the exact same issue as Maggs, the online ticket vendor link simply takes you to a marketing page for the vendor, with no option to pre-register and no concert listings at all.

Maggs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 08:50:44 am »

Just got this reply from Tony via the help email address:  It's a little early as we have not been given the confirmed ticket sellers yet, that should happen later today or tomorrow. Check back for updated links. You may not have to set up an account with the ticket buyer to purchase either.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 11:17:56 am »

I'm trying to prepare for the Wednesday presale for tix to the Dartmouth, NS show. The instructions suggest pre-registering with the ticket seller -- but the link to the ticket seller takes me to a corporate site for New Era. I can't see any spot on that site where I can set up an account. It doesn't even acknowledge the Dartmouth Sportsplex as a venue. Help! And thanks.

Check again on Tuesday when we should have all of the right links and the ticket sellers should have the shows created by then with all of the ticket details/prices.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
chelyswayze

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 12:20:44 pm »

I'm waiting for the pre sale ticket for St John's NL. I can't seem to find it! Someone help me!!
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:58 pm »

Will there be premium tickets for the Sarnia Show?  It almost looks like this is general admission?

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 05:01:05 pm »

Will there be premium tickets for the Sarnia Show?  It almost looks like this is general admission?

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan

Because it's a general admission festival there will be no pre-sale and no premium packages

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 05:03:35 pm »

I'm waiting for the pre sale ticket for St John's NL. I can't seem to find it! Someone help me!!

The pre-sale begins on Wednesday at 10am local.

There are more details posted by clicking the blue I icon on the tour page.

Here is more information about how our pre-sale works and helpful links.

Details and explanations of our ticket program is available here:
http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=718

Details about our Premium Ticket Package is available here:
http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=733

MELLENCAMP.COM PRE-SALE INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1 - Register to become a member of the Mellencamp.com Community through the COMMUNITY page on Mellencamp.com.
http://www.mellencamp.com/join.html

Step 2 - Consult the details of your show on the TOUR page to see the date and time of your pre-sale. Click on the blue info box on the grid for complete details.

Step 3 - Return to Mellencamp.com the morning of your show's pre-sale and login to the website.

Step 4 - On the TOUR page, approximately 10 minutes before the pre-sale begins, we will post a pre-sale ticket password ONLY for logged in members. You MUST REFRESH the TOUR page in your browser to see the password, it will appear in the column next to whichever show you choose.

Step 5 - Click the link under the column of tickets you want for your show from the TOUR page to go to the online ticket seller and enter the password where requested to gain access to the pre-sale and then complete your purchase.

TIP: We suggest you click the pre-sale tickets link for your show and pre-register with the ticket seller JUST before our pre-sale begins to avoid any check out issues during your purchase.

There is a 4 ticket limit per Community Member per show. Our pre-sale has a limited number of tickets and will likely sell out. Tickets are first come, first served and there are no guarantees that you will get a ticket through our pre-sale.

Thanks,
Tony

grannyg11

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 05:11:36 pm »

Phew..I thought it was something I wasn't understanding...now I feel better..good luck everyone!!! Cheesy
NicoleMD

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 07:31:03 pm »

What is the seating layout for the Sydney, NS show?  Where will the people who get pre-sale tickets be sitting?

Sooooo looking forward to this concert!!!!

thanks

NicoleMD

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 08:23:03 pm »

What is the seating layout for the Sydney, NS show?  Where will the people who get pre-sale tickets be sitting?
NicoleMD

It should be a fairly standard end stage setup at that venue.

We don't get access to the maps showing where the pre-sale seats are, but they should be throughout the venue, including the front 10 rows. We have a very small number of premium ticket packages available which you can read about on the TOUR page that are in the front 10 rows.

Harley883

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 07:36:22 am »

For the Dartmouth show, on this website it says there are four ticket prices ranging from $49.50 to $125.  On the Sportsplex site it just says $49.50 to $89.50.  Is the price of $125 for the "package deal"?  Are we going to be able to purchase this deal on the Ticket Pro website also?
Seanamac

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 07:43:43 am »

Has the price of the premium ticket package for Dartmouth been released yet? 
grannyg11

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 10:06:35 am »

hi..I can't seem to find the presale password at all...can someone please help me out
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:12:43 am by grannyg11 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: