John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 10:17:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Clowns & Hillbillies Tour Ticket Questions  (Read 84980 times)
KeithKirkpatrick
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2017, 05:05:25 pm »

On the tour tab, it says there are $15 tickets for the show in Lenox, Massachusetts but when I use the code on the ticket seller's website the cheapest opton is $35. Can someone please explain this?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2017, 05:56:45 pm »

On the tour tab, it says there are $15 tickets for the show in Lenox, Massachusetts but when I use the code on the ticket seller's website the cheapest opton is $35. Can someone please explain this?

We publish the prices we are given by the tour promoter. It's possible the $15 tickets are only available through box office, or are only for students. I suggest calling the box office at the venue, they will have the most information.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Mush71

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 08:09:04 am »

Presale code is not working! Anyone else having this problem?
imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 01:42:41 pm »

I have 2 tickets for sale to the St. Augustine concert on June 24th...Section 101, Row D, Seats 11 and 12. Will sell for what I paid for them...$249 each. Any takers or suggestions on how to sell these tickets??? Thanks!!

\"It\'s what you do and not what you say. If you\'re not part of the future then get out of the way\""
Lorihellen

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 06:30:41 pm »

i bought tickets for the NY show through the pre sale yesterday.  I received a confirmation email from AXS.  My credit card was never charged so i logged into AXS today to check and it says i have no upcoming events.  HELP please.   I have been on hold for AXS for an hour.  No one is picking up and I want my tickets, they are 9th row!
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 08:32:42 am »

Hi Sharon and Tony
I see the pre-sale date for Atlanta posted now but there is still no price for the front row or regular diamond packages. Any updates on those or is Chastain one of those places where we won't be able to get them?

Thanks!
Lisa Norris
Georgia
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2017, 10:39:04 am »

Hi Sharon and Tony
I see the pre-sale date for Atlanta posted now but there is still no price for the front row or regular diamond packages. Any updates on those or is Chastain one of those places where we won't be able to get them?

Thanks!
Lisa Norris
Georgia

Front row packages are not possible in Atlanta. Here are the details:

PACKAGE PRICES (PLEASE NOTE ONE PACKAGE = ONE TICKET)

·         $199.00 – THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE (VIP1)

PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS

THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE

One Amazing Top Price Reserved Ticket *
One Exclusive, Limited Edition John Mellencamp Sad Clowns and Hillbillies Tour Lithograph
·         Each Limited Edition Tour Lithograph Printed on Heavy Weight, Acid Free Fine Art Paper
Sad Clowns and Hillbillies VIP Merchandise
·         One Exclusive John Mellencamp VIP Gift (Created Exclusively for VIP Package Purchasers)
·         One Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard

VIP PACKAGE DISCLAIMERS

All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances. All packages and package contents (including will-call tickets) are non-transferable. VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package. Information provided at the time of purchase (name, address, e-mail, etc.) is the same information that will be utilized for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP or any backstage areas.

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2017, 05:05:10 am »

Because the VIP packages include shipped merchandise I think being a foreign buyer might mean you might not get the items, but if the ticket system is able sell you the ticket you should be able to at least use that.

My suggestion would be to call the box office at the venue of the show you want to attend and ask them how their ticket system works.

Thanks for the info - I would more than likely want the VIP - surely they could keep such things at the venue to be picked up or sent to the hotel I am staying at. Once a shw appears that I can go to then I will contact them in advance - cheers and kepp doing the great work there - SW
mswlisa1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 09:48:37 am »

So psyched about the new tour  and his first concert at Ravinia (Chicago area shows)  been awhile since I have seen him live, the diamond packages say reserved seating anyone one know what types of seats these are?  Although what I can gather these wont be available for The Ravinia Shows.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2017, 09:16:23 am »

So psyched about the new tour  and his first concert at Ravinia (Chicago area shows)  been awhile since I have seen him live, the diamond packages say reserved seating anyone one know what types of seats these are?  Although what I can gather these wont be available for The Ravinia Shows.

No VIP packages will be offered by Mellencamp.com for Ravinia. We suggest reaching out to them directly to see what kinds of memberships/access they offer for their donors.

lplrob

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2017, 01:08:57 pm »

Pre sale codes for Saratoga Mountain Winery?
hollywoodjeff87

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2017, 12:11:02 am »

Does Lily and Madeline have their own opening act set or do they just accompany Carlene Carter during her opening set?
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2017, 12:24:16 am »

Does Lily and Madeline have their own opening act set or do they just accompany Carlene Carter during her opening set?

They just accompany Carlene and then join John for 5-6 songs. Read their insights on the tour here: http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/arts-culture/lily-madeleine-talk-touring-mellencamp/
hollywoodjeff87

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2017, 03:41:12 pm »

Has anyone received their Diamond vip or front row vip Merchandise package yet?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2017, 06:42:23 am »

Has anyone received their Diamond vip or front row vip Merchandise package yet?

The items have begun shipping earlier this week so they should start arriving soon for the first shows.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: