John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 12:25:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Clowns & Hillbillies Tour Ticket Questions  (Read 84984 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2017, 04:41:28 pm »

Post your questions about the 2017 Summer tour in this thread!
Happy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 06:19:01 pm »

Hi! I read that JM is going to play in Connecticut, my home state, this summer. Do you have any idea where the show is or the date yet? Just want to make sure I'm in CT when he is!  Thank you.
akwolfe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 12:48:28 pm »

At what point will the pre-sale password be distributed for the kick off show in Denver?
silkbandanas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 03:50:31 pm »

So then, can folk with non US/Canadian addresses still order VIP tickets?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 07:11:07 pm »

At what point will the pre-sale password be distributed for the kick off show in Denver?

Here is more information about how our pre-sale works and helpful links.

Details and explanations of our ticket program, including how to get the pre sale password, is available here:
http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=2031

Details about Premium Ticket Packages are available here:
http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=2032

MELLENCAMP.COM PRE-SALE INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1 - Register to become a free member of the Mellencamp.com Community through the COMMUNITY page on Mellencamp.com.

Step 2 - Consult the details of your show on the TOUR page to see the date and time of your pre-sale. Click the blue information icon for complete details about your show.

Step 3 - Return to Mellencamp.com the morning of your show's pre-sale and log into the website.

Step 4 - On the TOUR page, approximately 10 minutes before the pre-sale begins, we will post a pre-sale ticket password ONLY for logged in members. You MUST REFRESH the TOUR page in your browser to see the password, it will appear in the column next to whichever show you choose.

Step 5 - Click the link to go to the online ticket seller and enter the password where required to gain access to the pre-sale and then complete your purchase.

TIP: We suggest you click the pre-sale tickets link for your show and pre-register with the ticket seller before our pre-sale begins to avoid any check out issues during your purchase.

TIP: There are often other pre-sales for John's show. You might try to find and use the passwords from those pre-sales. Credit card companies, venues, tour promoters, ticket sellers often all have their own pre-sales separate from our Mellencamp.com offering.

Typically there is a 4 ticket limit per Community Member per show (many shows on the Plain Spoken tour will have a 6 ticket limit). Our pre-sale has a limited number of tickets and will likely sell out. Tickets are first come, first served and there are no guarantees that you will get a ticket through our pre-sale.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 07:16:12 pm »

So then, can folk with non US/Canadian addresses still order VIP tickets?

That will depend on the ticket system for each individual show, but my expectation is that most likely it would not let you buy if you are foreign

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 10:28:36 am »

Hi! I read that JM is going to play in Connecticut, my home state, this summer. Do you have any idea where the show is or the date yet? Just want to make sure I'm in CT when he is!  Thank you.

We do not have the confirmed details. We are expecting it to be on the August tour.

brockp1234

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 09:30:37 pm »

The tour date page shows the Atlanta presale occurring on the day of the show (though the thought of purchasing at 1 am day of show is certainly unique and exciting!).

Hopefully this will be corrected soon, and it looks like a few other dates have day of show on sales.
nodmeister

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 01:18:19 am »

The sale dates for Saratoga are also the same day as the show. When is that likely to be updated to the actual sale date?
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 03:22:22 am »

I am sad to see that as a foreigner I cannot buy tickets - I am going to be in the states when John is touring - I was so excited that finally I am going to be able to see him...and again I will not. Please let us know if this changes as I cannot see John ever returning to Australia after the debacle of last year.
Thanks for your time Smiley
silkbandanas

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 03:00:48 pm »

I am sad to see that as a foreigner I cannot buy tickets - I am going to be in the states when John is touring - I was so excited that finally I am going to be able to see him...and again I will not. Please let us know if this changes as I cannot see John ever returning to Australia after the debacle of last year.

Don't think there is any problem buying tickets, it's just that you can't purchase VIP tix as they come with a merch package that they won't post overseas.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 08:40:01 am »

Because the VIP packages include shipped merchandise I think being a foreign buyer might mean you might not get the items, but if the ticket system is able sell you the ticket you should be able to at least use that.

My suggestion would be to call the box office at the venue of the show you want to attend and ask them how their ticket system works.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 08:41:37 am »

The sale dates for Saratoga are also the same day as the show. When is that likely to be updated to the actual sale date?

Our system uses the show date as the ticket on sale date until we have the true onsale date. We do not have any indication of when we will know, but we will update the TOUR page and announce the on sale date in our email newsletter and social media pages once we have a confirmed date!

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 08:41:53 am »

The tour date page shows the Atlanta presale occurring on the day of the show (though the thought of purchasing at 1 am day of show is certainly unique and exciting!).

Hopefully this will be corrected soon, and it looks like a few other dates have day of show on sales.

Our system uses the show date as the ticket on sale date until we have the true onsale date. We do not have any indication of when we will know, but we will update the TOUR page and announce the on sale date in our email newsletter and social media pages once we have a confirmed date!

brockp1234

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 10:56:09 am »

Thank you sir!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: