John Mellencamp Community
January 23, 2018, 04:28:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Clowns & Hillbillies Tour Ticket Questions  (Read 12229 times)
Swell67
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 08:36:33 pm »

Just wanting to know - will any more dates announced for the US tour?
Secondly - any chance there will an announcement for an Australian tour - this CD / album is extraordinary and it would be great to witness John performing some of the od and new songs live.
Thanks Syl
imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2017, 05:01:00 pm »

Has anyone been receiving their VIP merchandise before the concerts? Also, I still have 2 awesome tickets for sale for the 6/24 show in St. Augustine Fl. Pit 1, 4th row!! They are listed on Facebook and StubHub.

\"It\'s what you do and not what you say. If you\'re not part of the future then get out of the way\""
hollywoodjeff87
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2017, 12:41:34 am »

I emailed AEG, who is in charge of the VIP packages and they just emailed me back with a general statement saying that my merchandise for the vip package is in the process of being shipped.
Aeroplane2
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2017, 08:59:49 am »

Are the songs for each set in the concert the same each tour date/location or how does John choose his songs per set?  Does he ever divert from the set line up at the last minute? 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: