John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:49:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: premium package items  (Read 30713 times)
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 10:08:16 am »

As always, thank you to everyone involved in the fan club and ticket process, your hard work is very much appreciated and I know you guys are still working diligently.  Smiley    I just wanted to note that I have recieved my emails re: premium package items.  Thanks again and just counting down to the shows now.  Wink
cmsuess
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 10:47:18 am »

attended the show in cincinnati . it was fantastic. purchased the vip package. have not been able to download the mp3. never received a follow-up email. Also, when will the vip items ship for that concert?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 07:10:43 am »

attended the show in cincinnati . it was fantastic. purchased the vip package. have not been able to download the mp3. never received a follow-up email. Also, when will the vip items ship for that concert?

Concerts in 2010 don't get the MP3 album download included with your ticket.

If you redeemed your Premium Package codes that you should have gotten via email the items will be shipping any day now. I think there was only one last piece that we were waiting on to get back from the manufacturer.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 02:02:41 pm »

Anyone have an idea of what the shirts will look like?  I want to buy some tour shirts from fanfire but I don't want to buy one that is too similar to the several that I will be getting from buying premium tickets. 

I am a little disappointed the packages have not been sent out a little sooner so I could wear mine for the Minneapolis shows next week.   Smiley  I know everyone is doing their best to get them done and sent.  Also, didn't get an e-mail back from fanfire when I inquired about the timing. 

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 02:37:17 pm »

they should be coming any day i would think.  a fellow mellenhead in CA who came in for the opening shows received hers yesterday.  i'm hoping the east coast isn't far behind!  (although i just checked my order status and it's showing nothing still)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 09:17:26 am »

Anyone have an idea of what the shirts will look like?  I want to buy some tour shirts from fanfire but I don't want to buy one that is too similar to the several that I will be getting from buying premium tickets. 

I am a little disappointed the packages have not been sent out a little sooner so I could wear mine for the Minneapolis shows next week.   Smiley  I know everyone is doing their best to get them done and sent.  Also, didn't get an e-mail back from fanfire when I inquired about the timing. 

Packages are supposed to be going out now, so please everyone post when you receive them.

The shirt is supposed to be totally different than any other shirt sold at the shows, it has a bigger version of the marquee style logo on the coffee mug in red.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 12:34:20 pm »

Thanks for the update Tony.....good idea of everyone to post as they recieve, maybe they can also indicate which show they are receiving thier premium items from, that way to give the fellow show goers an idea if they should be getting thiers as well. Thanks to all!! Wink
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 01:50:48 pm »

leigh got hers on monday from the 10/30 bloomington show
oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 07:26:33 pm »

I got all of my packages today!  The shirt is nice and very soft.  I am wearing it now and have the laminate on waiting for the MN shows on Monday and Tuesday.  It has been so long since JM was here.  I am really excited.  Not sure I will be able to focus at work on Monday.  Thanks Tony and everyone that was involved with getting the great packages out!  They are really sweet. 

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: