John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:49:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: premium package items  (Read 30712 times)
ssolomon
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2010, 07:12:48 am »

Hi, I was wondering how we obtain the items we purchased with the premium ticket packages. We purchased 4 of the premium seats for the Pittsburgh show. The tickets arrived within a week, but unsure with other items. Thank you
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 07:42:10 am »

Hi, I was wondering how we obtain the items we purchased with the premium ticket packages. We purchased 4 of the premium seats for the Pittsburgh show. The tickets arrived within a week, but unsure with other items. Thank you

The package item redemption emails for the non ticketmaster shows (Pittsburgh for one) have not been sent out yet due to data export limitations. Once sales for your show have closed the redemption emails will go out (to confirm your shirt size, mailing address etc).

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 11:40:01 am »

Hi Tony! I had emailed FanFire inquiring if there was an estimated ship date on the premium pkg goodies, but have gotten no reply. Any insight or insider info to offer?  Thanks!
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 12:33:18 pm »

Will any of these premium package items be available for sale individually in the Fanfire store? I know the vinyl edition of the new album is already available, but what about the poster, t-shirt and other items? Thanks.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 11:02:57 am »

Hi Tony! I had emailed FanFire inquiring if there was an estimated ship date on the premium pkg goodies, but have gotten no reply. Any insight or insider info to offer?  Thanks!

The items are still being designed and manufactured. It's the nature of the business for this stuff to happen immediately before the tour. So I would not expect the first leg people, especially on the first few weeks of the tour, to get their items before the show.

If I get updates I will post them when the items start to ship.

Thanks
Tony

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 11:06:51 am »

Will any of these premium package items be available for sale individually in the Fanfire store? I know the vinyl edition of the new album is already available, but what about the poster, t-shirt and other items? Thanks.

That is unclear at this time. The shirt probably will NOT be available as it will likely be an alternate design of a shirt available at the tours. The laminate won't be available for sale. The poster is iffy depending on how much John likes the final design, if it is liked enough an unnumbered version might be sold at shows.

tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 07:02:24 pm »

Thank you for the info Tony!!   Smiley
thaddix

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 06:04:26 pm »

Yes, I too was wondering when we were going to get these items.  I don't recall receiving an email asking for my size.  How would I go about getting these items that I am suppose to get with the purchase of the VIP package?  Any info would be great considering the concert is next week Sad

Tracey
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 10:47:55 pm »

Yes, I too was wondering when we were going to get these items.  I don't recall receiving an email asking for my size.  How would I go about getting these items that I am suppose to get with the purchase of the VIP package?  Any info would be great considering the concert is next week Sad

Tracey

Tony said above that the people who bought tickets on the early part of the first leg probably won't have their items before their show arrives.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 07:26:11 am »

Tracey

Whether or not you were sent the redemption email depends on your show. If your show was a ticketmaster show the email was sent to you a few days after our purchase.

If your show was NOT sold by Ticketmaster you should get your email about 2 weeks before your show.

NO packages items have been mailed yet. They are being produced now as their designs were just approved by everyone involved, that is the nature of the merchandise business. I hopefully will be notified when they start shipping. I am hoping by end of next week items will start shipping, but that is a guess.

bucketlist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 08:47:14 pm »

I bought 2 VIP packages in August for the Cincinnati show. I just received an email last night about how to get my packages! The concert is Monday!! So needless to say my packages will not be here before the concert!! You would think that we would have them before the show especially the T-shirts. I am sure they will be selling t-shirts at the show!! It seems that for $250.00 for each package we would have these things before anyone!!   

mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 09:34:54 pm »

if it's like past similar packages (i.e. shindig seats), the t-shirts available in the packages are not like t-shirts sold at the concerts and in the store.  similar maybe, but not exactly the same
mickey18

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 11:49:54 pm »

Tony,

I'm going to the STL show next weekend used Metro Tix. I haven't received any emails on my package.

Mickey
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 06:16:31 pm »

Tony,

I'm going to the STL show next weekend used Metro Tix. I haven't received any emails on my package.

Mickey

I have an email in checking on them, I don't believe those emails have gone out yet due to our people not getting the list of ticket buyers from the ticket seller.
Tony

taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010, 05:16:14 pm »

Going to South Bend in less than 2 weeks and just received the email for the premium pkgs
Friday 10/29.(non TM) But for the Chicago shows, the email came within a week. And how did the first person in this thread get premium tickets in the mail? Thought they were all 'will call".

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: