John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 05:11:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Plain Spoken Tour Questions & Answers  (Read 235385 times)
veggievixen
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2014, 10:16:18 am »

i also just got carnegie hall tix and wanted to know the same thing (getting a digital download of lp) as i purchased by phone  - fyi  i was also told diamond package was NOT being sold by carenegie hall or their website...and the event brite link you have posted does not tell you where seats are...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2014, 10:30:15 am »

i also just got carnegie hall tix and wanted to know the same thing (getting a digital download of lp) as i purchased by phone  - fyi  i was also told diamond package was NOT being sold by carenegie hall or their website...and the event brite link you have posted does not tell you where seats are...

Unfortunately due to the way AEG has to sell the Diamond Packages for Carnegie ticket locations won't be unknown until the tickets are picked up.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
veggievixen
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2014, 10:36:18 am »

thanks much Tony...i know how stressful on sale dates must be - glad to be able to see John again Grin
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2014, 12:25:55 pm »

For the pre sale I gave up at 10:26
For the public sale I made it to 10:12
Pick your seats, wait time 9 minutes, 8 minutes,7 minutes, 9 minutes,8 minutes,7 minutes, 6 minutes, 7 minutes, 8 minutes, 7 minutes, 6,5 4,3, 2 ,1.
Sorry your seat are not available.
I just don't have patience for this anymore.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2014, 11:22:28 am »

First of all, a quick thank you to the staff at the Overture Center for quickly correcting on sale problem and to the staff at Mellencamp for their concern and working on the problem. I'm one of those who is happy to get a decent seat, don't need to be up close on the floor and having to stand for most of the show or stuck behind a taller person and doing the head bob to see, going "Is he on stage yet?". I ended up with 3 shows, a box in Chicago, 2nd row balcony in Rockford, and front row 2nd level in Madison. This way I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. I saw earlier postings about fans and not wanting to sit next to them. I went to 3 different shows this year and had to deal with people who just didn't care or were plain rude. Went to Warren Haynes - Music of Garcia and had 2 ladies who talked and texted through the entire first set. I found another seat and moved between sets. Saw CSN and had people in and out of seats all night and person next to me didn't know the band members. Finally saw Tony Bennett and in the middle of "San Francisco" lady screamed out to "sing it", his reply wasn't so nice. Hopefully everybody going is going for the show and not just to be there. Done with my rant and getting off the soap box now. 
chablis28
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2014, 11:11:56 am »

Is this a solo tour?  Is Minneapolis presale done?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2014, 07:21:44 am »

Is this a solo tour?  Is Minneapolis presale done?

Full band tour and tickets are already on sale to the general public.

carolg

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2014, 10:15:43 am »

Any chance for a tour date for Maine? Got my fingers crossed that there will be one announced.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2014, 08:13:10 am »

Any chance for a tour date for Maine? Got my fingers crossed that there will be one announced.

We do not expect any more dates to be announced for this tour.

taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2015, 04:54:50 pm »

Tony,
Will the bracelets I saw on Facebook be at the venues?
Going to Chicago show in Feb.
Thanks!
Christine B.

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
joakim

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2015, 05:09:32 am »

I saw this gorgeous chain link necklace/bracelet whatever it was on John's facebook page yesterday. I'd love to get one of those. Are they only available for purchase at the venue? I'm from Sweden so I don't know if I'm going to see him this year. If that's the case maybe someone is willing to buy an extra and send it to me? I'd pay through paypal.

Thanks
Joakim
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2015, 10:31:46 am »

Tony,
Will the bracelets I saw on Facebook be at the venues?
Going to Chicago show in Feb.
Thanks!
Christine B.

Yes they will be available at all shows and will be available online in the near future.

dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2015, 03:33:54 pm »

Are cameras allowed at the shows? Just wondering about instamatic type.
Doctrix

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2015, 06:44:10 am »

I have a question about the Diamond package goodies.  Two items were sent, but there was a note about the poster.  It explained why it was not included, but no ETA. Does anyone know when the tour posters will be sent?

Also, I wanted to say that even though a "Meet & Greet" wasn't included with his VIP tickets, it was still worth every penny.  Third row center.  Cool
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2015, 09:17:04 am »

I have a question about the Diamond package goodies.  Two items were sent, but there was a note about the poster.  It explained why it was not included, but no ETA. Does anyone know when the tour posters will be sent?

Also, I wanted to say that even though a "Meet & Greet" wasn't included with his VIP tickets, it was still worth every penny.  Third row center.  Cool

The posters just were printed and should be shipping out in the next week or so!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: