John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 09:25:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No shows in California or on the West Coast??  (Read 8768 times)
Bquadros
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:47:47 pm »

Was hoping to see some tour dates in California or on the West Coast but I don't see any.  Is that really the case?
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 04:31:11 pm »

Damn I always thought California was on the list for everything! That's strange.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:32:32 am by MrSickboy50 » Logged

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 09:28:42 am »

Damn I always thought California was on this list for everything! That's strange.

John is only visiting new markets still on this tour, he didn't get everywhere in CA but got to a lot of the state.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 10:10:56 am »

I really wish he would do a show here:
https://classiccenter.com/

It's the Classic Center in Athens, GA and it's an awesome place! I keep saying it will be my dream to have him perform here!

Lisa
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 11:40:42 am »

Oh okay. Well personally I cannot wait for a new album and tour already (whever that'll be lol) I really want to see him perform at different places and cities. And I really want to hear different songs, like "Your Life Is Now". That would be purely awesome. I'm about to go to my 3rd show of the Plain Spken tour and the setlist is (almost) beginning to bore me. I would prefer less hits and more lesser know material, but I know that could NEVER happen. I wish he would do another Live By Request concert.  Oh well! I love all his songs anyways so I'm not complainin'.

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: