John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 09:28:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Plain Spoken Tour Questions & Answers  (Read 235319 times)
jermishere
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2014, 12:23:38 pm »

Its totally backwards.  You have to click the ADA logo to get the non ADA seats..  Sad  

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2014, 12:25:01 pm »

Any more information on the VIP tickets for Denver? No password seems to work to access them.

OH...and it has been an hour!

Thanks!!!

Denver VIP should be available now!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
jermishere

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2014, 12:38:15 pm »

PORTLAND FIXED!

GO HERE: https://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=pcpa&evm=prmo&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR

ENTER: FREEDOM

I got Row O, dead center
279FoolsGold

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2014, 12:38:26 pm »

Denver VIP still not working.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2014, 12:41:39 pm »

Denver VIP still not working.

I was able to pull up Denver Diamond, no password is needed, make sure to NOT use a password.

279FoolsGold

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2014, 12:44:27 pm »

You are correct. You have to completely refresh the page to get it too work.

Thanks
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2014, 12:45:28 pm »

HELP with Denver Diamond VIP Package...The site wans a password but the one you have posted on this site only gets you into the Fan Club Presale. Not VIP.

No password is needed for Denver VIP, just pull it down and choose tickets.

mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2014, 01:17:46 pm »

Any more information on the VIP tickets for Denver? No password seems to work to access them.

OH...and it has been an hour!

Thanks!!!

you don't need a password for the diamond VIP package, just choose that option from the "ticket type" drop down on ticketmaster
cherrybombfan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2014, 02:14:28 pm »

My fiancé and I purchased our diamond package tickets to see John in Vancouver BC.  We were very happy with our seats, the pricing, and the diamond package in general.  Thanks to Tony and Sharon for working so dilligently to allow Mellencamp fans to have a great concert experience.  I have always purchased tickets through Mellencamp pre-sales or the fan club and have never had a bad experience.  The side-stage tickets that were offered a few years back were great - and I am confident that these will be terrific, as well!  Thank you so much!!

John R. Turner
dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2014, 03:42:01 pm »

Keep getting error / retry message for Overture Center in Madison.
khmellencamp
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2014, 06:10:40 pm »

Is anyone else having issues with Ticketmaster?  Every time I get to the payment page it kicks me back to the event page and I have lost the seats that were in my cart.  I have tried for over an hour now and 5X and I still can't make a purchase! 
Jthays

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2014, 06:19:16 pm »

The Orlando show is not on the ticketmaster web site. ALSO - maybe it's my browser, but I can't see the password on the TOUR page to get pre-sale access.

Can anyone help me with either issue? Thanks!

you have to click on the "On Sale" link from the tour page for the show you want.  here is the link for the Orlando show:

http://www.drphillipscenter.org/shows-and-events/Shows-Events/Contemporary-Music/20424-john-mellencamp.stml

This link takes you to the venues show page, but there isn't anyplace to enter the presale code or buy tix???

on the right - it says "Buy Tickets" - then you have to click on the date when it comes up
On my iPad the buy button never appeared, but logging in on my PC it was right there. A bit frustrating, but I'm excited about the new Walt Disney Theater venue.
and enter the password under 'promo code' if you hadn't already entered it elsewhere
The Dr. Phillips website seems to have some bugs (brand new facility).  I just kept pounding away at the Buy Tickets button and re-entering the code.  It took at least a dozen attempts before I got in.  I'm not even sure what the exact keystroke combo was, but I was able to get tix.  Thanks for the presale!
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2014, 06:21:53 pm »

Is anyone else having issues with Ticketmaster?  Every time I get to the payment page it kicks me back to the event page and I have lost the seats that were in my cart.  I have tried for over an hour now and 5X and I still can't make a purchase! 

haven't heard of anyone else having trouble today.

which show?
johnsindianagirl

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2014, 06:31:45 pm »

Couldn't get on during work, but got on later.  Got 2 row for E'ville!!! 

Mandy
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2014, 07:22:38 pm »

haven't heard of anyone else having trouble today.

which show?

Ticketmaster has generally worked very well and been very reliable today. Just about half of the 80 shows were on Ticketmaster and you will barely find a message on the forum today about ticketmaster shows.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: