John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 06:20:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: No Better Than This - Fall Tour Ticket Question  (Read 47147 times)
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2010, 06:57:47 pm »

will we know before the presale where the seating is in correlation with the ticket prices?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:01:52 pm »

First off please head to the home page and read the new article I posted called No Better Than This Presale Details - http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=718

Also ticket prices are posted in the blue i balloon on the tour page.

There probably will not be any kind of a color coded map on the venue or ticket sellers website showing where the various ticket prices are located in the venue.

If fact I don't typically have access to that kind of information as to where each price level of tickets are located in a given venue.

It's possible if you call the venue box office the day before the presale they may be able to explain it to you. They would be the experts.

will we know before the presale where the seating is in correlation with the ticket prices?

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
rickherold
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 10:07:48 pm »

Will the Premium Ticket Package also go on sale at the same time as Mellencamp.com early tickets!  Can not wait!!!! Rick Herold
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 10:21:46 pm »

Will the Premium Ticket Package also go on sale at the same time as Mellencamp.com early tickets!  Can not wait!!!! Rick Herold

according to the link Tony posted, yes they will:

"At the same time as the Mellencamp.com Pre-Sale a public pre-sale will be happening for the Premium Ticket Packages"
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:22:17 pm »

Yes the premium package will go on sale at the same date/time as the general presale. It will be a different option on most shows purchase page.

littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 10:49:35 am »

Since the IU aud is divided into 5 sections on the website and there is 5 prices i guess  that this is how these tickets go...

$25.00   Rear Balcony
$52.00   Front Balcony
$72.00   Rear Orchestra
$92.00   Side Orchestra
$125.00 Center Orchestra

http://www.iuauditorium.com/site/seating_chart.html

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 11:19:37 am »

thanks susie. 
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 12:34:25 pm »

Is there any limit to number of tickets we can buy? Maybe.

this is posted somewhere but i missed it.

also, I am really concerned about scalpers

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

jcooperdj
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 02:20:34 pm »

Good to see some of my old mellenhead friends again and Tony B still taking care of business!  I also hate scalpers,  hope they limit sales so I can get 2.

I suspect the same on pricing for the fox
Ochestra Pit                           
Front Ochestra 
Rear Ochestra
Balconey                  Here is a detailed map of Fox St Louis   http://www.fabulousfox.com/pdfs/fox_seating_chart.pdf
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 08:38:34 pm »

There is a 4 ticket limit per Community Member per show. Scalpers are sadly a way of life. The best tickets we offer will be required to have will call pick up, this deters scalpers to a degree. We also are going to post the presale password very close to the start of the presale to help deter them from being spread around.

There were a good number of scalpers in the old PAID club too, it wasn't as good of a detriment as you would hope.

bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 03:21:38 pm »

I am concerned about the scalpers too.  So much for the years of paying for CCB membership.  The scalpers are way too sophiticated.

Thank God for Forgiveness
number1mellencampfan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 06:16:12 pm »

Tony,  it was posted that the premium pkgs.  would be 225.-250. is this still true?   Is it safe to assume the 125.00 tickets will then be after row 10?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 08:37:09 pm »

Tony,  it was posted that the premium pkgs.  would be 225.-250. is this still true?   Is it safe to assume the 125.00 tickets will then be after row 10?

The Premium Package Tickets are $125 tickets with the extra charge added on that covers the merchandise and assures them of being in the front 10 rows. That brings them to the $250 price range PER ticket. There is a limit of 4 per order.

There will be $125 tickets in the presales that are NOT in the packages. Some of those tickets should be in the front 10 rows.

There should be tickets in all price classes in the presale, although it is always possible the lower priced tickets might not be for various reasons.

I do not have access to sections/maps so I can't say how the pricing matches up for any given venue.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:38:54 pm by TonyBClubManager » Logged

robemmett777

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 07:29:23 am »

When ordering tickets during the presale, will it say which row and seat numbers you are purchasing?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 08:50:11 am »

When ordering tickets during the presale, will it say which row and seat numbers you are purchasing?

Yes!

It should for all ticket sellers. I can't 100% promise it because a few of the venues are not ticketmaster and I am not positive how their ticket selling systems work, but they should all show your exact seat location when you request tickets and put them in your shopping cart.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: