John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 10:49:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: No Better Than This - Fall Tour Ticket Question  (Read 47136 times)
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 12:51:38 pm »

So everything says sale time 10:00am....that's 11:00am Michigan time correct? (Sorry - never could get all this time stuff straight.)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 04:17:29 pm »

So everything says sale time 10:00am....that's 11:00am Michigan time correct? (Sorry - never could get all this time stuff straight.)

Tickets, both pre sale and public tickets, go on sale at 10 AM LOCAL TIME (meaning the time zone the venue is in).

The way our tour page is configured we have to convert all times to EASTERN so all times on the tour page are in EASTERN and include the offset for the shows in Central time (10 AM Central = 11 AM Eastern).

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 06:50:41 pm »

I don't know about all venues, but the KC venue has a color coded map up on thier website. I am having maps in hand when I go in to try for tix tomorrow.  Smiley

First off please head to the home page and read the new article I posted called No Better Than This Presale Details - http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=718

Also ticket prices are posted in the blue i balloon on the tour page.

There probably will not be any kind of a color coded map on the venue or ticket sellers website showing where the various ticket prices are located in the venue.

If fact I don't typically have access to that kind of information as to where each price level of tickets are located in a given venue.

It's possible if you call the venue box office the day before the presale they may be able to explain it to you. They would be the experts.

will we know before the presale where the seating is in correlation with the ticket prices?
pbatson
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:11 am »

Ryman presale tix GONE.  What a joke.
tedwards84

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2010, 10:10:31 am »

Tix available for Minneapolis were crap! WTF
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 10:26:52 am »

Tix available for Minneapolis were crap! WTF

Guess you would have to define crap. I have pulled front 10 row tickets for both shows for $125 a ticket the MF 1 & MF 2 sections.

There is always a huge crush of tickets pulled at a start of a presale but then a lot of great tickets return for sale when people don't finish their purchases.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 10:28:05 am »

Ryman presale tix GONE.  What a joke.

Actually they are not gone, they had a glitch on their countdown to start. Great tickets available now.

dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 10:47:44 am »

I keep getting great tickets now too for Monday night for 125.  Even though I bought the Premium seats for Tuesday in MPLS.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 10:56:37 am »

I keep getting great tickets now too for Monday night for 125.  Even though I bought the Premium seats for Tuesday in MPLS.

It's the frustrating nature of ticket systems. You have a ton of people at the first second pull tickets up and a huge percentage of them don't buy them. Leads to great tickets showing up a few minutes later but is very confusing and confounding.

richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 11:43:46 am »

Sometimes it work's in your favor.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
tedwards84

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 12:13:40 pm »

Tony, the crap tickets I referred to earlier in Minneapolis were G of balcony for Monday show and I think it was row W for Tuesday (best available). I got on right at 10 am. I guess I didn't keep trying over and over and assumed they wouldn't get better with time. It is disappointing. I've been to a dozen or so mellencamp shows dating back to 1982 and and have gotten pretty good seats in the past thru the fanclub.
fraley1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 01:28:18 pm »

Was ready by 9:30 am this morning to snag my pre-sale code for the Cincinnati concert...kept refreshing..got the code...then had to keep refreshing on the ticket page until the 10 am sale time. I had assumed that tickets would be sold through Ticketmaster so I had their page open in another browser window with my info called up and ready to go...so...got a little slowed down when I realized that the venue itself was handling ticket sales instead. But, I got all my info loaded in their page in time to get great seats....row 7 in Section 3!!! Kudos to John Mellencamp for giving out his pre-sale code without charging a fee to join a fan club, as I've had to do many times in order to obtain good seats to concerts! Can't wait to enjoy his show on such a beautiful, intimate venue!
iuhoops

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2010, 04:09:52 pm »

I got great main floor seats for Clowes Hall! Thanks!!!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2010, 04:34:22 pm »

Believe me, I know this is how things go these days.  I remember standing in line at Dayton's to get my Tickets to a Mellencamp concert years ago and just happy that I got tickets no matter where they were in the venue.  I was commenting that their was a glitch was just for for the first few minutes for the Mpls tickets both nights,  if you had some patience (which is hard to have when you click on at 10 a.m. and want the very best and they don't appear you do seem to wonder Huh) things always seem to work out with JM and his presales. 
BUT, Because I had no patience, I spent the $ on the Premium seats and I am so glad I did.  I wasn't planning on it, I was planning on only spending the 125 per ticket for us 4, but this just leaves some of those to the people who can't afford the Premiums.  I left you 4 good seats for 125 now didn't I?
He is so worth it anyway.  We are in row A and we get all the goodies.  It doesn't get any better than this!!!!!!  Great Presale Tony, I can't say that enough.

robemmett777

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 05:07:44 pm »

Okay, I too, think the Minneapolis tickets were crap.  There should be an option to buy the extras -shirt, poster, etc. if you want those things.  I pulled up 2nd row pit dead center, but I was not going to buy 2 tickets and pay 500.00 for a 90 minute show .  The additional items you get for the premium package don't add up to an additional 125.00.  It is basically scalping at a higher level.  125.00 per ticket is a fair price for a 2nd row ticket.  Just don't force us into "premium" tour package for addons which value about 25 bucks.  I'm disgusted to say the least.  I mean John should play a bigger venue and lower the ticket prices, instead of play "theaters" and soak his most devout fans for 250.00 per ticket.  This whole system is very corrupt. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: