John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:15:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg in Paris, Meg smoking cigs, now has required tattoo and bracelet.  (Read 48142 times)
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 10:55:58 pm »

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/nS-JDL_zNQa/Meg+Ryan+John+Mellencamp+Orsay+Museum/oJKA6CxMDyN/John+Mellencamp
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:03:44 pm »

...oh, and if you go beyond the first 14 photos -- 15 and 16, she's in the required, exact cross necklace. in those her daughter is present and it looks like john's daughter teddi joe is in one photo from july 5th as well.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:16:33 pm »

she's in the required, exact cross necklace.

I am sure he probably bought her the bracelet and necklace she is wearing,

IMO, They are obviously happy, leave' em be. Too bad the press won't  leave them alone. They are mostly after her though. sad.

Anybody know who the others are in this Pic? The other two lovely ladies all dressed up have john features.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ZwwbIs9CkE1/Meg+Ryan+John+Mellencamp+Out/eNFuy8c6EqU/Meg+Ryan

Nice flower bouquet meg. Hmm.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:36:38 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 11:29:35 pm »

Artist and Muse

John Mellencamp and Meg Ryan visit the Musée d'Orsay in Paris, July 5, 2011.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 11:58:20 pm »

Stellar pic, that Johnny smile is amazing!
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 12:31:37 am »

"Anybody know who the others are in this Pic? The other two lovely ladies all dressed up have john features."

looks like justice and maybe teddi joe? not certain. hmmm. family in paris......... also, i don't think pointing things out in photos is picking on meg. just that she's slowly transitioning...... some women seem to do that, to become like their significant other. morph.... hope she retains some of her "self" -- also, in one of his new songs he eludes to a girlfriend or woman who is vegetarian but smokes..... song came long before the relationship became visible. just the facts. unless elaine was a puffer.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 09:49:42 am »

Elaine smoked at least a little bit; she was seen outside shows smoking. As health conscious as she is, this is a little bit of a surprise. She was a vegetarian; I know I met her after the Bloomington show last fall and she apologized for having a piece of salmon in her hand.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:51:57 am by walktall2010 » Logged
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 09:55:30 am »

new songs he eludes to a girlfriend or woman who is vegetarian but smokes.....

From what I have read about her. Meg Ryan does not smoke or drink, Plus I notice the cigarette she is carrying is unlit. Probably his.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:32:18 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 10:05:57 pm »

From what I have read about her. Meg Ryan does not smoke or drink, Plus I notice the cigarette she is carrying is unlit. Probably his.

oh, she smokes. has smoked since the dennis days and was always seen smoking with crowe. she just got caught by the photographer and didn't light up. dropping it would have been a thoughtless thing to do in paris. but believe me, she is a smoker. also, john already has one in his hand. no one walks around holding another for a chain smoker. talk about being an enabler.... meg may be a health nut in other ways, but she's never been able to quit smoking.
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28:26 pm »

das ciggie as far back as crowe.... known in nyc as a smoker.
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20132596,00.html
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:17 am »

No, she is not a 'known' smoker, Rene. Quite the contrary. She rarely ever smokes. Even in these photos her cig is never lit. Contrary to those of John.
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 01:11:26 pm »

No, she is not a 'known' smoker, Rene. Quite the contrary. She rarely ever smokes. Even in these photos her cig is never lit. Contrary to those of John.

rarely ever? does that mean sometimes? so the one she is carrying is a prop so the press has fun. who the heck walks around with an unlit cig? i always carry one around with me just for the heck of it. unless, of course, i want to smoke it but discovered someone was taking photos so decided to wait. there are photos of her smoking in the past on the internet. not that it matters but people sure like to make john and meg out to be saints on this site. everyone is human, errors, ticks and all.
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 04:44:38 pm »

Show us a recent photo of her smoking then (like from the last ten years) Rene. There aren't any that I could find. Nobody says they are saints. They are far from saints, they are humans just like the rest of us with their good sides and bad sides. No reason to dislike them for that.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:50:21 pm by Rhonda2 » Logged
Rene
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 01:21:30 am »

Show us a recent photo of her smoking then (like from the last ten years) Rene. There aren't any that I could find. Nobody says they are saints. They are far from saints, they are humans just like the rest of us with their good sides and bad sides. No reason to dislike them for that.

rhonda, i did post a photo a few comments earlier. there are others. and she has been seen around soho with an occasional cigarette, the most recent time when walking with her son, jack. no one said chronic smoker. and it wasn't meant in an unkind way. what i was saying is that there seems to be a tone on this site that puts people on pedestals. these folks are just your average joes, flaws and good points all. there was hardly a mention of dislike. just no pedestal.
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:32 am »

Show evidence, Rene. If you don't have any - other than that old picture and fake soho sightings - then don't make claims. This has nothing to do with putting people on pedestals or whatever.

Oh well, what matters is that these two people are obviously happy. So who cares anyway. Won't be commenting on this thread no more.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:10:38 am by Rhonda2 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: