John Mellencamp Community
April 17, 2024, 07:09:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics of John at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame 2012  (Read 24068 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 09:27:22 pm »

it was an honor for john to induct donovon. but the way he dropped his ciggarette on to the floor was not honorable. he had a chance to get rid it of before coming on stage.
He did the same at his own induction, he dropped the cig on the step and put it out with his shoe I think. Take it or leave it.
you think? wow. i would call it being inconsiderate to  put out a ciggarette like that dont you think? oh well this to small of deal to get into. Roll Eyes still love your music john? (ps. mellenfan you wouldnt be "sammy" by chance would you?)
Motumoyo
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 08:34:02 pm »

John's speech is lively. He talked about how Donovan "inspiration," many of his. The quote he used to sign every time he said: "inspiration".

When focus on Leather Hobo Handbags black and that’s can be great!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: