John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:22:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Small Fiftieth Birthday Request  (Read 5160 times)
KadKat
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2010, 11:06:08 pm »

Hello John!
I hope you're doing well. I am a huge, long-time fan of yours; although I am certain you have heard that before. Wink I heard from a pretty little bird that you might send me a personally autographed photo of yourself for my 50th birthday. It will be on December 12th; & I want to add that this is a very, very special birthday for me, as I am extremely lucky to still be on this earth. Since I was 12yrs old I have survived many acute illnesses & surguries, including colon cancer at the age of 38. At this very moment I'm waiting for the call from the doctor that will tell me whether or not the cancer is back. It has been a long, hard road that I have travelled so far, I hope with more hills & valley to come.
Like you, I am a survivor & feel very blessed. I have to kids who have grown to be awesome adults & I am very proud of both of them. And, I am soon to be a 2X Mammaw! I feel very blessed to be able to get to see & know my grandchildren. This is one birthday I am planning to celebrate!! A personally autographed photo of you would be the greatest way to memoralize this very special birthday for me! Would you please, pretty please, send me one?
Thank you so much for taking the time to personally read my post & for considering my request. I know that you are busy right now with your new CD coming out & tour going on. It is great of you to take the time out of your busy schedule to read posts from your fans. You may use my member sign-up information if you do decide to send my request.
Much Love & God Bless, Kat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: