John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:22:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refunds for Cherry Bomb Members?  (Read 16354 times)
inxess01
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2010, 01:19:26 pm »

Hello,

Just wondering if a refund will be offered to those that were unfortunate to pay into the fan club before the technical issues, and after which all fans were given the same access to the fan club as paying members?

Thanks
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 08:31:45 pm »

PAID Members in good standing as of August 1st are going to get a $40 store voucher emailed to them in about the next week.

Make sure you read the update posted on the home page of ClubCherryBomb.net that announced that.

An email about this went out to the official mailinglist by accident last night, it was the start of the message we plan send out in a few days once we get all of the technical details done.

Be on the look out for the email late this week.
Tony

Hello,

Just wondering if a refund will be offered to those that were unfortunate to pay into the fan club before the technical issues, and after which all fans were given the same access to the fan club as paying members?

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:33:50 pm by TonyBClubManager » Logged

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
ddmcabbott
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 10:47:59 pm »

What's wrong with a refund?  Or putting the money towards the purchase of tickets?  Why must I "have" to make a purchase at the store?

PAID Members in good standing as of August 1st are going to get a $40 store voucher emailed to them in about the next week.

Make sure you read the update posted on the home page of ClubCherryBomb.net that announced that.

An email about this went out to the official mailinglist by accident last night, it was the start of the message we plan send out in a few days once we get all of the technical details done.

Be on the look out for the email late this week.
Tony

Hello,

Thanks
mellenq
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 07:57:03 am »

I'm happy to be getting a voucher for the store.

Hmmm......freebie merch.  Yep, I'm happy!

only promises I know to be true, are the promises made from the heart. ~MQDU~
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 06:52:05 pm »

My membership with Club Cherrybomb expired in mid July. I did not renew because I couldn't. How do I become a paid member? I enjoy getting early ticket access and the contests as well. Thanks
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 09:22:27 pm »

My membership with Club Cherrybomb expired in mid July. I did not renew because I couldn't. How do I become a paid member? I enjoy getting early ticket access and the contests as well. Thanks

please refer to the News link below for information on tour/tickets:

http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=718
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 09:43:47 pm »

Please read the front page of ClubCherryBomb.net for the full explanation and update.

There will be no more PAID memberships and no more branding of "fan club". From now on presales will be free and for the members of this Mellencamp.com Community.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 10:16:19 pm by TonyBClubManager » Logged

sarahsullivan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 06:25:39 pm »

Tony~
This is really petty, but I checked out my profile on this new site and it lists me
as a "community newbie."    I kinda think that's bogus since I've been a regular poster
at Cherry Bomb for the past few years.  Again, probably not at the top of your
priority list..just wanted to know if everyone is starting new or if there's a different
category for Mellenheads transitioning from Cherry Bomb? The new site is really nice!

Your Life is Now ~JM
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 10:15:25 pm »

Tony~
This is really petty, but I checked out my profile on this new site and it lists me
as a "community newbie."    I kinda think that's bogus since I've been a regular poster
at Cherry Bomb for the past few years.  Again, probably not at the top of your
priority list..just wanted to know if everyone is starting new or if there's a different
category for Mellenheads transitioning from Cherry Bomb? The new site is really nice!

Sorry to say EVERYONE has to start over with their posting count set at 0. This means everyone starts a Mellencamp Community Newbie. That title changes at 10 posts and many times on the way to 2000.

Your stars increase too as you post more and more.

New forum requires starting over with some of this stuff.

sarahsullivan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 06:28:57 am »

That's cool, no worries! I was just wondering  Smiley

Your Life is Now ~JM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: