John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 05:18:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Third Show Added To The Beacon Theater February 27th - Pre Sale Today!  (Read 8463 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:55:32 am »

Due to overwhelming demand a third show has been added to The Beacon Theatre. The pre sale will begin today at 10:00 AM local venue time and last through 10:00 PM tonight. Ticket limit will be 6 tickets per website member per show.

FRONT ROW VIP & GOLD VIP TICKET PACKAGES
Will go on sale with our general ticket pre-sale today; at 10:00 AM local time.Package limit is 6 per person per show. LEARN MORE

PUBLIC TICKETS
The general public ticket on-sales are scheduled for Friday, September 28th at 11:00 AM local venue time Purchase links will be available on Mellencamp.com's TOUR page.   
KandieMCarmean
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 03:05:19 pm »

I wish I could afford tickets. My bday is Jan 18th and my husbands is Feb 20th. He will  be in Cincinnati in February. I am praying to the almighty that I get these tickets for both our birthdays. I seen John back in my younger years twice. Once at Riverbend and another time at Flamingos. I was almost to where I could reach out and touch the man. But a rope divided us,,.haha  Hes just totallyt awesome. I am going through Breast Cancer stuff right now so I am having to save ever dime for the copays and such when the arise. But If you happen to get to go, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee take a pic for me.. Thanks Smiley Kandie from Ohio
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: