John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:29:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: No tickets in presale  (Read 33515 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 02:23:10 pm »

I've been trying to get the Nashville show all day and not got anywhere. I'm hoping more tickets will be released for pre-sale later today. Broker sites already re-selling tickets.

What show and what kind of tickets are you looking for? I just pulled up tickets for both shows.

I'm looking for 4 seats on Tuesday night.

I see more than 4 single seats available in the regular tickets but they are not together. There are 4 gold seat tickets available together. 
CherriMC
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 05:47:06 pm »

I've been trying to get the Nashville show all day and not got anywhere. I'm hoping more tickets will be released for pre-sale later today. Broker sites already re-selling tickets.

What show and what kind of tickets are you looking for? I just pulled up tickets for both shows.

I'm looking for 4 seats on Tuesday night.

I see more than 4 single seats available in the regular tickets but they are not together. There are 4 gold seat tickets available together. 

Part of the fun is sitting with your friends and singing at the top of your lungs! Wink Will more be released at the general sale? I guess I will try again then.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 06:27:02 pm »

Part of the fun is sitting with your friends and singing at the top of your lungs! Wink Will more be released at the general sale? I guess I will try again then.

Yes only a portion of the complete offering of tickets are available in our presale. There are other presale tickets tomorrow in other presales (password people and stuff) along with American Express if you are a ticketmaster show. There are other seats that will only be released in the public on sale on Friday.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
MelanieM

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2018, 06:53:10 pm »

I'm trying to get presale tickets for the Ft Myers Florida show but it's not working. I've registered here and with the venue but it still isn't working. It keeps saying tickets on sale Friday the 21st. There is no place to put the code in. It says presale on sale and I can click on that but then it brings me to a page to purchase but no place to put the code and when I say what tickets I want that'st when it says they will be on sale Friday. Someone please help.
springsteen
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2018, 06:57:13 pm »

I am very impressed at how quickly the Mellencamp org answers questions here and helps folks out during the on sale period.

I did not have any issues for Youngstown tix. Got right in.
We couldn't spend the $$ for one of the premium packages but we did buy the top tier of the regular seats and I was able to get nice seats.

Anyway, just wanted to let folks know your work is appreciated. We are excited to be seeing JM at the Bultler tomorrow in Youngstown.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2018, 08:00:08 pm »

I'm trying to get presale tickets for the Ft Myers Florida show but it's not working. I've registered here and with the venue but it still isn't working. It keeps saying tickets on sale Friday the 21st. There is no place to put the code in. It says presale on sale and I can click on that but then it brings me to a page to purchase but no place to put the code and when I say what tickets I want that'st when it says they will be on sale Friday. Someone please help.

The spot to put the password is in not in your face, it's at the top right corner of the website. It says Enter Promo Code.

jhosehead3

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2018, 08:31:38 pm »

I went on at exactly 10 am this morning.  I tried the password "other" several times before it worked.  It finally worked.  Then I tried to get 6 tickets.  Any tickets. It always came back no tickets available.  I tried every combination of number of tickets and type of tickets.
Finally was able to get 2 tickets in the orchestra section.  Then I tried again and was able to get 2 tickets in the balcony.  Not a very good setup.  Someone needs to revamp this ordering system.
CherriMC

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2018, 09:57:26 am »

Yes only a portion of the complete offering of tickets are available in our presale. There are other presale tickets tomorrow in other presales (password people and stuff) along with American Express if you are a ticketmaster show. There are other seats that will only be released in the public on sale on Friday.
[/quote]

Will the other presale be at ticketmaster also?
MelanieM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2018, 12:19:55 pm »

The spot to put the password is in not in your face, it's at the top right corner of the website. It says Enter Promo Code.

Thanks but I had to do it by going to the venue and click tickets, then from the drop down box click promotions. There was no info to do it that way I just tried. Then I could put the code in and it brought me to the tickets. I did not see anything anywhere that it said enter promo code. Anyway, I was able to get tickets. 
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2018, 12:31:48 pm »

Will the other presale be at ticketmaster also?
[/quote]

Yes, all presales are on the official ticket system, the same one the fan club ticket presale would have been on.

prefer2

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 11:47:44 am »

Finally got my tickets, but wow what a struggle it was to get them...Evansville, IN will be my 29th Mellencamp concert. I don't know if it is ticketmaster or the venue that is making everything so cumbersome. But true fans should not have to jump thru hoops like I felt like I had to in order to get a good seat..
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: