John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 04:52:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clarification on the presale times  (Read 7874 times)
patio
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2016, 02:41:37 pm »

I am alittle confused by the presale times. At the top of the tour page it states at 10:00am local time. That time is based on where the venue is actually located correct? I ask because  under some events its listed as 9:00am EST which would put some shows on sale as early as 8:00am for the next zone over. To make it more confusing, I am in California and will be traveling for the MO, IA, and NE shows. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!!
marccallison

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 04:16:02 pm »

I believe it is local to the venue.
patio

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 06:53:36 pm »

Whew!!! I see the update to the tour page. Now it makes sense!!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 08:10:52 am »

I am alittle confused by the presale times. At the top of the tour page it states at 10:00am local time. That time is based on where the venue is actually located correct? I ask because  under some events its listed as 9:00am EST which would put some shows on sale as early as 8:00am for the next zone over. To make it more confusing, I am in California and will be traveling for the MO, IA, and NE shows. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!!

Presales are at 10am local time, I messed the central time shows up, the times have been fixed! Presales today are generally 10am ET for the ET show and then 11 ET for the Central Time zone shows.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: