John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 02:40:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Plain Spoken Tour Questions & Answers  (Read 235376 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2015, 05:50:06 pm »

Hi. Are premium packages available in this morning's presale for the Sydney show, or do I have to wait until tomorrow for the Dainty

Thanks Smiley

Yes premium packages are in the pre-sale!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
J3nni3g
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2015, 06:33:27 pm »

Thanks!

I managed to secure two of the $299.90 fan packages. Question though... on the Dainty page it says:

"Great seats in rows 6-10 in the lower level of the arena"

I got row 11 in section 11
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2015, 06:51:57 pm »

Thanks!

I managed to secure two of the $299.90 fan packages. Question though... on the Dainty page it says:

"Great seats in rows 6-10 in the lower level of the arena"

I got row 11 in section 11

That's how the show should have been coded into the ticket systems, row 11 doesn't always mean it's the 11th row from the start of that section, although certainly usually it does.

If you want to forward your order confirmation to [email protected] and note your experience we can pass it on to the Dainty Group's ticket people, not sure there would be anything they can do other than to fact find if there is a problem.

CherryNJBomb
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2016, 11:34:58 am »

So excited to see my Johnny Boy<a href="" target="_blank"></a>
deltagirl87

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2016, 04:15:00 pm »

Post your questions about John's 2015 Plain Spoken Tour in this thread!
Hi!  Just wondered if John does any meet and greet with fans?  I have tickets to the show in Wheeling WV.  Hoping he plays a few of his early songs...my all-time favorite is Ain't Even Done With The Night.  It has been a Long time since I have seen his concert and so looking forward to this show in such an intimate setting.  Thanks so much!  Debbie Bryan
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2016, 10:02:59 am »

Post your questions about John's 2015 Plain Spoken Tour in this thread!
Hi!  Just wondered if John does any meet and greet with fans?  I have tickets to the show in Wheeling WV.  Hoping he plays a few of his early songs...my all-time favorite is Ain't Even Done With The Night.  It has been a Long time since I have seen his concert and so looking forward to this show in such an intimate setting.  Thanks so much!  Debbie Bryan

John does not do any kind of a formal meet and greet at his shows. But if you run into him outside the concert don't be afraid and say hi.

We do not know how much John will change up the setlist for the new leg, but it's a continuation of the Plain Spoken so it likely it will stay quite similar. John's oldest song performed at those shows was Jack & Diane.

jimprucha

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2016, 12:31:17 pm »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been along time fan back to the 70s!

We are looking forward to getting a diamond package for the Rochester, NY show and I was wondering if there is any type of meet & greet? If so how do you get put in for a chance at this.

Excited and looking forward to the show!!

Thanks in advance,

Jim
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2016, 10:21:41 am »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been along time fan back to the 70s!

We are looking forward to getting a diamond package for the Rochester, NY show and I was wondering if there is any type of meet & greet? If so how do you get put in for a chance at this.

Excited and looking forward to the show!!

Thanks in advance,

Jim

We are sorry to report that at this time John is not holding any formal meet & greets at his shows. 

He doesn't mind meeting fans out in the real world for a quick hello and hand shake by any means, so if you happen to run into him around town don't be afraid to say hello.

Sometimes if you are lucky you can catch him as he exits the venues after a show.

frankie60

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 15, 2016, 12:27:47 pm »

hi wondering when the password for the Rochester show on 4/22 will be sent?  thanks
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2016, 07:12:00 am »

hi wondering when the password for the Rochester show on 4/22 will be sent?  thanks

Below is our our presale normally works. We do not email out presale passwords.

Rochester is a bit of an exception as their ticket system builds the password into the ticket link, so we will add the link to the tour grid just a few minutes before the presale, it will be the link listed in the pre-sale field/column.

Here are the instructions after you have already registered for the website and found the TOUR page.

Step 3 - Return to Mellencamp.com the morning of your show's pre-sale and log into the website.

Step 4 - On the TOUR page, approximately 10 minutes before the pre-sale begins, we will post a pre-sale ticket password ONLY for logged in members. You MUST REFRESH the TOUR page in your browser to see the password, it will appear in the column next to whichever show you choose.

Step 5 - Click the link to go to the online ticket seller and enter the password where required to gain access to the pre-sale and then complete your purchase.

Brash420

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2016, 07:59:00 am »

The Stranahan Theater show in Toledo (10/21/16) shows the presale is 4/27/16 at 10A. However, Stranahan's ticket seller is showing the presale begins 4/28/16. Does anyone know which date is correct?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2016, 08:09:44 am »

The Stranahan Theater show in Toledo (10/21/16) shows the presale is 4/27/16 at 10A. However, Stranahan's ticket seller is showing the presale begins 4/28/16. Does anyone know which date is correct?

We think the presale box will appear there at the right time, the tour promoter is checking on that.

Brash420

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2016, 08:37:01 am »

We think the presale box will appear there at the right time, the tour promoter is checking on that.

Thanks - I'll be looking for it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: