John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:19:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Download  (Read 32021 times)
sweetlight
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 12:06:17 pm »

I haven't received a link yet (and yes, I checked my junk mail/spam folder)...
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 01:38:58 pm »

I keep checking my Email Inbox and the Junk box.  No email with a code yet.  So I bought the digital album early this morning through Amazon too.  I will keep checking.  It's already early afternoon on the album release and no email.... Boo.  I couldn't wait....
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 01:52:47 pm »

Anyone else having a problem opening the file?

The file sent by Ticketmaster was a .zip file. You will have to expand that to get to the MP3's that are contained inside.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 02:15:45 pm »

OK... I got the email with the code now, but the Link to redeem the code won't open.  I get a blank page.  I will keep trying.... Odd
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 03:34:56 pm »

OK... I got the email with the code now, but the Link to redeem the code won't open.  I get a blank page.  I will keep trying.... Odd

Confirmed, there is something wrong with the downloads being done through Universal Music

dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 03:48:27 pm »

Keeping you informed Tony.... Now I got 3 emails with codes and I only bought 2 tickets.  Only one of three takes me to the page to put in code, the most recent email.....  I will keep trying.  I am guessing the first email was the one that didn't work.  So I got 2 more about a half hour later and one of the 2 work. 
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 03:49:40 pm »

Meaning "work"..... takes me to the page to put in code.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 06:08:26 pm »

Keeping you informed Tony.... Now I got 3 emails with codes and I only bought 2 tickets.  Only one of three takes me to the page to put in code, the most recent email.....  I will keep trying.  I am guessing the first email was the one that didn't work.  So I got 2 more about a half hour later and one of the 2 work. 

Hearing from people that their codes, at least the ones sent to them in a second email at least, are working for the non ticketmaster shows, these emails are coming directly from Universal Record Group.

lette
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 03:31:07 pm »

Nope no problems at all. Downloaded and burned my two copies, one for car one for home! Thanks very much for a free download! I will of course still be buying a hard copy for the collection, as my husband pointed out when I wanted to buy the box set "you have every single CD already why do you need to buy it!" !!! Wink Wink
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 10:09:09 pm »

don't forget to use your free download, and share with a friend if you are fortunate enough to have more than one!

help push this amazing CD up the charts!  (one download counts as an album purchase!)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 07:14:37 pm »

I have posted a review on iTunes.

Mike
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: