John Mellencamp Community
April 26, 2024, 02:52:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will you sign my bright orange cassette tape from 1981 American Fool Smiley Ha ha Please! For my Birthday?
Please read Smiley - 0 (0%)
#1 Fan - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thunder Bay!!! ♥♥♥  (Read 4321 times)
Chevelle81
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2012, 01:20:36 am »

Hey John, I can't believe your here. July 2nd is my 31st Birthday and you being here is the greatest gift ever!! Truly, I mean it! I have a tape from 1981 "American Fool" it sticks from cigarette smoke but it was the best tape I ever borrowed and never returned. Ha ha I am going to bring it to your show tomorrow night and maybe if I am lucky I'll bump into you Smiley
I must tell you the first song I ever heard as a child that made me love your music and your stories was " Grandma's Theme" it always played right before Small Town and together those to songs were the life of growing up in a small mining town Smiley You are the best and your music, words and wisdom are what keep my stereo true to the greatest songs in music. My Fav off your new album is Thinking About You ...it's beautiful!!
See you tomorrow night John!! We were suppose to before the show but I guess that was cancelled Sad Hope fate just happens to let me see you briefly afterwards Smiley Oh and " Dance Naked should have been on this set list...I love that song..love it! ♥ xoxo
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:26:40 am by Chevelle81 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: