John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:51:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall 2011 Pre-Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 115112 times)
lr7209
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2011, 09:45:32 am »

Once again , thank you for answering my question Tony.

Luc
marini
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2011, 05:32:23 pm »

Tony...I have not received my tickets (sent regular mail) for Mellencamp's Boston Concert on October 25th.  Do you know if they have been sent out yet ?

I received my tickets in the mail for Bob Seger in November already.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2011, 06:59:45 am »

Tony...I have not received my tickets (sent regular mail) for Mellencamp's Boston Concert on October 25th.  Do you know if they have been sent out yet ?

I received my tickets in the mail for Bob Seger in November already.

Did you buy premium package tickets or just regular tickets?

Premium package tickets are will call pick up only night of the show.

Regular tickets I assume should have been emailed or mailed out. I would contact the box office and check on them after you check your email.

Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
marini
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2011, 10:09:21 am »

I have the regular tickets ordered. No email. No Tickets.
Thanks Tony for looking into this for me.

I sent a email to with my order number where I bought the tickets but no response yet.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:20:16 am by marini » Logged
marilynb
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2011, 03:09:24 pm »

I am glad you said something about the cameras Tony. All the flashing is very disruptive if John is to perform well.  I can testify to that, as when I used to work for a christian rock music station, one of the churches would have a rock show 2x a month.  The biggest one was when they had Barry McGuire (he is famous for Eve of Destruction back in the 60's and yes he is a christian) and the fans were so obsessed with their cameras noone could even see him.  I know that all the flashes were disturbing him, but Barry was gracious enough to finish out the concert.  In the christian music field he is well known for his hit called "Bull Frogs and Butterflys."  And he is such  a great artist and just one of the most down to earth people anyone could meet.  And he still sounds like the good old days  Smiley Smiley Smiley

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
CharlieAnn
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2011, 09:39:49 pm »

Hey ~ I went to see where he is playing and there is nothing there ~ I am planning my vacation ~ seeing John in concert would take me to a point of ~ OMG lol  Grin ~ I am in Iowa lol ~ no we are not idiots out wandering around either
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2011, 07:06:44 pm »

Looks like John is taking a break at this point. Will let Tony comment but I would say nothing coming before 2012!  After 3 N.American legs of the tour and a trip to Europe this past summer they needed some rest and relaxation.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2011, 10:44:16 am »

Hey ~ I went to see where he is playing and there is nothing there ~ I am planning my vacation ~ seeing John in concert would take me to a point of ~ OMG lol  Grin ~ I am in Iowa lol ~ no we are not idiots out wandering around either

I think you are clear until May for sure. John's taking some time off before working on the Ghost Brothers musical and I think he won't do anything show wise until that is over, if he does any shows in 2012 at all, too early to really say either way what the Summer or Fall might hold.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
CherryNJBomb
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 02:58:54 pm »

A belated THANK YOU, TONY!! for helping me back on 11/5/2011  in Newark, NJ with my ticket situation.  I think I drove you nuts till the end.  It was awesome that you emailed me "back" on the night of the show - helping me jump a few hurdles.  I didn't feel like a number and that's what John's music represents to me.. We're all together in this life - helping each other out..

I work 2 jobs so it took me forever to post this - but I was soooo impressed with the way my situation was handled and YOU were the one helping me.. KUDOS!!! 

John put on an amazing show that night and I was beaming all night long!!  You represented what he stands for well and that was the reason I enjoyed myself even more - knowing he has a good team! (okay he is hot and that is another reason i enjoyed the show !!! Smiley lol

Hey - I took this picture.. I will treasure it always! Thank you so much!!!   

THANKS TONY!!  Grin
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2012, 08:28:47 am »

Tony is the unsung hero of the Mellencamp organization, he does a fantastic job, takes care of everyone like they are family! 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: