John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:52:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall 2011 Pre-Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 115096 times)
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:09 pm »

I believe at most we should be asked to pay half the additional cost for their mistake, not the full amount.
I would like someone from the John Mellencamp community please back us up on this one and get back with me.
Thanks, Bob

I believe they should take the hit and not the consumer.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
TheShoe
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2011, 09:10:22 am »

what the heck is the premium package promo code
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2011, 09:13:36 am »

what the heck is the premium package promo code

Boston is currently having an issue with the ticket seller, so right now no tickets have gone on sale, but they should be shortly.

No promo code/password is need for VIP once they go on sale.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
lisad2788

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 09:17:24 am »

Re: Boston show...when I enter the promo code and try to search for 2 tickets I keep getting a message "We apologize, but we couldn't find any tickets which fit your search criteria. Please choose one of the following options to search for tickets." This is for the non-premium tix.

Are the pre-sale tix already sold out at 10:10am?
infamouscapgirl

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2011, 09:17:53 am »

Trying to get tickets for Boston. Saw the Waterbury show and loved it.  I hope my boss doesn't come in while I keep trying to get my tickets!  $%#@^technology snafus haha.
TheShoe

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 09:19:16 am »

Please post your questions and any issues you have with the Fall 2011 pre-sales in this thread!
TheShoe

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 09:21:02 am »

Tony.  The time has changed for premium packages at 11AM for the oct Boston Show.  Its asking for promo code?  I called direct to telecharger and they say they cant give out the password.  So afterplanning for several hours to make the first 10 rows what do I have to do?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2011, 09:36:08 am »

Trying to get tickets for Boston. Saw the Waterbury show and loved it.  I hope my boss doesn't come in while I keep trying to get my tickets!  $%#@^technology snafus haha.

BOSTON PRE-SALE: Due to ticket seller technical difficulties the pre-sale has been delayed until 11 AM today, Wednesday Aug 10th.

infamouscapgirl

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 09:37:49 am »

@ the shoe:

When the VIP tickets go on sale at 11, there is no passcode needed. You can just buy them.
The passcode is only needed to get regular presale tickets.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 09:40:58 am »

Re: Boston show...when I enter the promo code and try to search for 2 tickets I keep getting a message "We apologize, but we couldn't find any tickets which fit your search criteria. Please choose one of the following options to search for tickets." This is for the non-premium tix.

Are the pre-sale tix already sold out at 10:10am?

I am sorry for the trouble, something major was screwed up at the ticket seller end, no tickets have been sold so hopefully everything will be smooth at 11am.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 09:43:15 am »

Tony.  The time has changed for premium packages at 11AM for the oct Boston Show.  Its asking for promo code?  I called direct to telecharger and they say they cant give out the password.  So afterplanning for several hours to make the first 10 rows what do I have to do?

11am will be the new on sale time for both the packages (no password required) and for the pre-sale (password is eastereve).

lr7209

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2011, 07:52:22 am »

I have another question about my ticket :

I purchased a front row ticket for the Montreal show (at Place des Arts) for which I paid $258 .
From the info on the tour page and the answer to my previous question I assumed it would be a Premium ticket but it says  "Package tickets WILL NOT BE MAILED to purchasers." in the package description.
Guess what I received in the mail yesterday  Huh

Can anyone help make sense of this mess ?

Luc
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011, 09:09:26 am »

I can't even get into the knoxville ticket presale.....ARRRGGGHHHH
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2011, 09:25:06 am »

I have another question about my ticket :

I purchased a front row ticket for the Montreal show (at Place des Arts) for which I paid $258 .
From the info on the tour page and the answer to my previous question I assumed it would be a Premium ticket but it says  "Package tickets WILL NOT BE MAILED to purchasers." in the package description.
Guess what I received in the mail yesterday  Huh

Can anyone help make sense of this mess ?

Luc

Well clearly the venue didn't know how to follow our instructions (the ones they posted too - grins). We try to make all of the Premium Tickets will call only to discourage scalping.

However some venues end up mailing them out anyway due to not having a flexible enough ticketing system.

scottfisher

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2011, 09:33:16 am »

Please post your questions and any issues you have with the Fall 2011 pre-sales in this thread!

I don't see the Pre sale code anywhere for Knoxville. Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: