John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:46:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket prices - What a rip off  (Read 28824 times)
rv360
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 01:23:12 pm »

I paid roughly $75.00 for a ticket to the BSMF, where John Mellencamp headlined last Saturday. John Mellencamp and his band were amazing, and everybody I was with agreed that his performance alone was worth the entire ticket price.
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 03:21:27 pm »

Well worth it! Had front row for both Chicago shows, 6th row for the Morris. Got a wink from John and 2 guitar picks from Andy!

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
kevtic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 06:01:15 pm »

Well i manged to pick up a ticket for less than £50 on ebay so kevtic shall go to the ball after all Grin
fivetornadoes
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 09:34:32 pm »

the older i get the less important money is and i'm not rich

it's all relative to only one person. yourself.

me. it's priceless.
jtuttle
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 08:20:12 pm »

[quote ]
the older i get the less important money is and i'm not rich

it's all relative to only one person. yourself.

me. it's priceless.
[/quote]

That's how I feel.  If he's touring near me, I don't care what he charges.  Neither of us (John or me) is getting any younger; so, the ticket price is less important to me than location and date.

janeygirl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 05:43:53 pm »

Do you think they're charging more for tickets now because record sales have dropped so much?  I mean, the artists can't be making as much money from 99 cent tracks on itunes as they can from selling a 16.99 CD, right?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: