John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:42:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Presale Questions/Problems - Wed AM - Post Them Here  (Read 81614 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 10:35:40 am »

I couldn't pull any 125 for Mpls on 11/23 either.  So I bought 4 Premium and got front row.
A bit more than I can spend but it's John.  He is worth it.  How can they put tickets in a box and not release them?  I was on at 10 a.m. sharp.  The best I could get was the 43.00 tickets.  I didn't want them.  Front row is OK with me!  Oh well, such is the life these days.
You only live once.  I am happy, I will just have to sacarafice some other entertainment.  No big deal and I get the packages of goods.

Patti

That sounds downright weird about only the $43's being available. It could have been a glitch or it could have been ticket demand. Minneapolis is one of John's highest demand markets and traditionally one of our biggest fan club ticketing markets.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 10:37:10 am »

When I clicked the fan club premium ticket link, it took me to a page where I could buy pit seats for $125 -- they are the best and there was no $250 option. I already bought VIP tickets because it said that pit seats were not available, so now I could get the best seats in the house for the same price but I've already purchased VIP seats. I'm stuck.  

I decided against the premium package and now it's letting you buy them for $125 instead of $250. What gives?

St. Louis not working.

Please refresh Mellencamp.com TOUR page and try the new links we posted.

http://www.mellencamp.com/tourarchive.html?n_id=77
PRE-SALE TICKET PURCHASES CLICK HERE
Please note St. Louis has seating sections called VIP that are priced at $125 and $92.50. Those are NOT our Premium Ticket Packages, those sections DO NOT include any of the merchandise of our Premium Ticket Packages.

PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGE PURCHASES CLICK HERE

Please re-read the above. The Fox Theater has seating sections TITLED VIP. I am trying to be clear, those sections ARE NOT OUR PREMIUM PACKAGE TICKETS. They are regularly priced.

ONLY THE $250 priced tickets on here are the Premium Package Tickets.
http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FOX06NOV10VIP&linkID=metro
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 10:47:08 am »

When I clicked the fan club premium ticket link, it took me to a page where I could buy pit seats for $125 -- they are the best and there was no $250 option. I already bought VIP tickets because it said that pit seats were not available, so now I could get the best seats in the house for the same price but I've already purchased VIP seats. I'm stuck.  

That confuses the heck out of me!

If you entered a password you should have ended up (using either link) for the pre-sale with top price of $125. We initially did not have a way to link to the Premium Packages at $250 but about 10 minutes into the presale we added that link:
http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FOX06NOV10VIP&linkID=metro

For the first 10 minutes of the presale our link was ONLY to the presale with $125 tickets available.

I assume you give them a call and see if you can drop your Premium Tickets for the standard $125. Their purchase system wasn't nearly as simple and clear as Ticketmaster's.

Charge-By-Phone 314-534-1111 • 800-293-5949

tigger97498
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2010, 11:26:42 am »

Question on the ticket limit. I need 5 tickets. I just ordered 3 so to get the other two could I use my moms credit card and name and be ok per the rules? (she's a member too)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 11:33:19 am »

Question on the ticket limit. I need 5 tickets. I just ordered 3 so to get the other two could I use my moms credit card and name and be ok per the rules? (she's a member too)

If they ticket seller lets it go through you should be fine.

dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2010, 01:34:50 pm »

Great Job Tony.  You earned this compliment for all of our questions and many other concerns this morning.  The presale went fine.  Always nervous and then the glitch happened for the Mpls shows but it didn't last too long.  At least we had this presale before anyone else. The venue (Orpheum) and many local radio stations in MN are not offering presales until Friday.  What a great perk for us fans and this perk didn't cost us a dime.  You and John's Management should be commended by every Mellenhead and every one of JM's beloved fans.  Thank you.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 01:36:31 pm »

Your tip worked and they refunded my early purchase and let me get the better seats. It worked out great. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

That confuses the heck out of me!

If you entered a password you should have ended up (using either link) for the pre-sale with top price of $125. We initially did not have a way to link to the Premium Packages at $250 but about 10 minutes into the presale we added that link:

For the first 10 minutes of the presale our link was ONLY to the presale with $125 tickets available.

I assume you give them a call and see if you can drop your Premium Tickets for the standard $125. Their purchase system wasn't nearly as simple and clear as Ticketmaster's.

Charge-By-Phone 314-534-1111 • 800-293-5949
fraley1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2010, 01:40:11 pm »

Was ready by 9:30 am this morning to snag my pre-sale code for the Cincinnati concert...kept refreshing..got the code...then had to keep refreshing on the ticket page until the 10 am sale time. I had assumed that tickets would be sold through Ticketmaster so I had their page open in another browser window with my info called up and ready to go...so...got a little slowed down when I realized that the venue itself was handling ticket sales instead. But, I got all my info loaded in their page in time to get great seats....row 7 in Section 3!!! Kudos to John Mellencamp for giving out his pre-sale code without charging a fee to join a fan club, as I've had to do many times in order to obtain good seats to concerts! Can't wait to enjoy his show on such a beautiful, intimate venue!
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2010, 03:38:47 pm »

By the way, the reason the St. Louis presale wasn't working for me at first is because I copied and pasted the presale password into the ticket site rather than typing it in. About 10 minutes in I typed it into the field instead of pasting it in and then it worked fine. A cautionary tale for those whose preseale is still to come.
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2010, 03:50:58 pm »

Well I copied and pasted "TBA" and went to the Chicago show and that didn't work either.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
kyralexis72
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2010, 05:03:06 pm »

Well I copied and pasted "TBA" and went to the Chicago show and that didn't work either.

Rich, I sure I hope I get to see you somewhere on this tour!!  I miss ya!

Try to keep your mind open
And accept your mistakes
Save some time for living
And always question your faith

Could it be that this is all there is?
Could it be there's nothing more at all?
Save some time to dream
'Cause your dream could save us all - JM
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 05:24:17 pm »

TBA (To Be Announced) is a placeholder for the read password. It serves as reassurance that you are logged in and will see the true password at the proper time.

fraley1

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 05:26:28 pm »

Just checked and pre-sale tickets are still available in Cincinnati....
jcooperdj
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 05:31:41 pm »

when i first got on right at 10 am it kicked me back several rows so i called and complained because about 10 mins after i bought 2 they had all kinds of tickets in row c for a couple hoursl     they dropped my first tickets and did get me in row c although to the left side of the stage they are still pretty good seats.    metrotix told me other computer users where holding on to the tickets then they were all suddenly released about 10:15  yea right I was one of the first people on i can tell you that!    Happy with my seats  Smiley    Not big on any of the ticket outlets
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:49 pm »

Just checked and pre-sale tickets are still available in Cincinnati....

Presale tickets are available for ALL shows, lots of great seats. Get on the phone with your friends/family/co-workers and let them know. Feel free to give them the password now that the crush of requests and demand on the presale has passed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: