John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 06:42:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: acoustic version of Jack & Diane by John Mellencamp  (Read 9643 times)
ericaoster
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2012, 02:36:12 pm »

please help me find the 6-8 minute acoustic verison of Jack and Diane, its for my father who is in end stage prostrate cancer and only has a short time a matter of days and he LOVED that version so much he talked about it and wished he could get to hear it again....or find it someplace...it was played on WZLx in Boston. I hope that someone can help me. I want him to hear it one last time....I also have an email from the music director at the radio station WZLX 100.7 Boston Classic ROCK stating it is a version from 2001 with extended drums...please help me grant one of my dads last wishes...his dease prgressed so fast I could not grant many of his wishes..I just want to play it for him.
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:40:08 am »

I hope you got the chance to play it for him, thanks to walktall's reply on the other thread below. Such a sad story.

Peace,

David
Robinood
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 04:52:01 pm »

I'm sorry Cry

maybe it's this one?
http://www.inthestudio.net/redbeards-blog/john-mellencamp-lonesome-jubilee-25th-anniversary/
at about 6 minutes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: