John Mellencamp Community
April 25, 2024, 10:08:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jack and diane version  (Read 6895 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:14 am »

tonyb- do you know how i can obtain the jack and diane version from the "in studio  show celebrates the Lonesome Jubilee"? this the best version i have ever heard. and have tried to find it. doesnt seem to be anywhere do you know?
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 01:25:06 am »

tonyb, i asked this question in the posting during that interview of the lonesome jubilee, you didnt give me an answer there, i posted this question again all by itself, still no answer, i may not be the only one who has the same question about this version, so how about the answer
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 07:44:16 am »

You can listen to it on the In The Studio website.

Other than that there are no official places where you can hear it or buy that version. Although I suspect it's up on YouTube from 1991/1992 and surely some fans have a copy from various radio broadcasts in their personal collections

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 01:19:15 pm »

thank you
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 01:29:22 pm »

Isn't that the version officially released on the Now More than Ever digipak from '92?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: