John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 04:29:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Take in IU Hoops Game  (Read 23690 times)
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 10:52:05 pm »

does elaine go to hud's games? i suppose she does. i sure miss her. she was a good wife and is a good mother. i believe she was the best thing that ever happened in johns life.

I think she does and I agree!  Smiley
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 11:05:20 pm »

Me too! I believe she took good care of John. Big difference now that she is gone.  Cry
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 09:50:14 am »

To the Moderators: Why can't one enjoy the various photo threads without seeing the usual tedious adolescent high school discussions on ex wife vs girlfriend?

Both parties moved on a long time. Both. His ex has a long term beau last I heard. As they say in the High School biz -which this board resembles in these theads-. DEAL. It's nice they both found happiness again with others.

Regarding Mr Mellencamp's looks. He looks like I'd always imagine he would. A 61 yr old rock'in kick ass leather wearing guy. Pleasure to see he dropped the country type vests{and dyeing his hair black} and went with leather . A leather wearing content dude.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:19:17 am by NewYorker » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 03:18:18 pm »

I think people should respect other people's opinion. I hope John is happy and his kids are happy.
I also like the blue jeans ,white Tshirt and black leather jacket too, very sexy. Just my opinion.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:26:37 pm by sheilafarmer » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: