John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:53:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Take in IU Hoops Game  (Read 23459 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2012, 09:07:12 pm »

http://btn.com/2012/12/08/video-mellencamp-ryan-take-in-indiana-game/
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 09:20:55 pm »

Looks Like IUBB will go all the way again this year, they are virtually unbeatable, They got some great additions

I bet it will be IU and UK again this year

BTW Johns Leather jacket is awesome! Rock n roll!.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:37:48 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:11:47 pm »

I wonder how HUD is doing at collage?
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 06:03:20 am »

Meg is referred to in the accompanying blurb as JM's "wife". Did we miss something?  Huh
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 09:12:30 am »

Meg is referred to in the accompanying blurb as JM's "wife". Did we miss something?  Huh
yeah maradona10 i thot the same thing. and yes i know i dont have to post about how i feel bout this relationship. got any insight tonyb? i think the forum deserves to know.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 11:02:36 am »

yeah maradona10 i thot the same thing. and yes i know i dont have to post about how i feel bout this relationship. got any insight tonyb? i think the forum deserves to know.

Not much to say. I don't believe they are married, that was probably just an incorrect statement. They are in a long term relationship somewhere in the 2 year ballpark now. There is not much insight I can offer. I also was at the IU ball game and said hi to them. John's coat was badass.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 11:28:48 am »

John's coat was badass.
Yeah! The jacket with the White T underneath, Very Rock N roll. Maybe that look for a new album cover? lol

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:25:48 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 12:29:06 pm »

John's coat was badass.
Yeah! The jacket with the White T underneath, Very Rock N roll. Maybe that look for a new album cover? lol

I also was at the IU ball game and said hi to them

Funny, When they go to game, They try to stay in the background and inconspicous(as they both always do) but they still  seem to get a lot of attention.

i heard somewhere that meg has her manager hiring papparrzi's to take photo shoots and videos. there so much of these kind of photos, (either by herself, or with daughter or Jm.) seems like they know where to find them at the exact rite time and place. and there is a lot on the internet. doesnt seem coincidental. zimbio has quite a bit of photos.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:07:20 pm »

Hmmmmm.. .So "you heard" MR hires the paparazzi to snap photos of just her/ with her daughter and/or John in NYC?    ..and I suppose she payed off the camera guy at the IU game to film them together? John must be thrilled about all this.  Cheesy

Sad part is that you believe this crap   ___

I conquer with Walktalls(?) statement awhile back

I'm glad you're dropping these incessant Meg posts because they have no basis in reality or even sanity, but I don't feel that's enough. You need to check into a mental home at the next possible opportunity. And the sooner the better

Once again, Please Give the constant(constant) Passive-agressive badmouthing of MR  a rest ........

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:46:53 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 01:48:48 pm »

I don't think actors hire these so called photographers, but some of these actors do have managers/agents that contact photographers and tell them where they will be so pictures can be taken and they are seen in these stupid magazines. Photographers sell their pics to magazines. Some actors Lohan for example fear that if they aren't seen there is no next movie. It has been said about her I saw it myself. So I am sure she not the only one.

I also think they assumed they were married because of the ring on her finger. She mostly had that hand over her face. Whether its on purpose or not some may think.

I figured from the start it was not correct statement.

He looked like he was enjoying the game. I would leave it at that.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 01:52:12 pm »

Hmmmmm.. .So "you heard" MR hires the paparazzi to snap photos of just her/ with her daughter and/or John in NYC?    ..and I suppose she payed off the camera guy at the IU game to film them together? John must be thrilled about all this.  Cheesy

Sad part is that you believe this crap   ___

I conquer with Walktalls(?) statement awhile back

I'm glad you're dropping these incessant Meg posts because they have no basis in reality or even sanity, but I don't feel that's enough. You need to check into a mental home at the next possible opportunity. And the sooner the better

Once again, Please Give the constant(constant) Passive-agressive badmouthing of MR  a rest ........

mellenfan you are too funny, you are still one of my favorite people on this forum. have a good day
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:30 pm »

Whether its on purpose or not some may think.

wow
Amusing. The Lindsey Lohan comparison to MR was also amusing
NYC is saturated with Paparazzi who know where actors live/shop. They take the pics of who they find and try to sell them to intrested media outlets, thats how they make money. MR does not have to pay them to take pictures of her grocrey shopping in cognito. lol She  hated/hates  paparazzi and is as likely to pay them  to photograph as John is. Period

The Insituation of the "poster" that she pays those "photographers" to snap photos of her and her little daughter shopping, at the airport  etc .....and sell them is ludicrous, insulting and dishonest. But, thats the purpose of most of her posts regarding mr.

He looked like he was enjoying the game

looks like they both did.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:47:42 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 03:07:05 pm »

I was not making a comparison with MR and LL, it was an example. I never said she was like that, I just said some are like that. I also pointed out how a person could make an assumption of "wife" because you only saw was a ring. Her hand was mostly over her face on a short video.
I can now see how assumption can be taken out of text and why certain posts gets blocked.

kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 07:24:33 am »

Meg Ryan is the best thing that's happened to John in a long time.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 09:24:53 pm »

does elaine go to hud's games? i suppose she does. i sure miss her. she was a good wife and is a good mother. i believe she was the best thing that ever happened in johns life.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: