John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 09:01:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dartmouth Concert July 9th  (Read 7402 times)
smcole
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2012, 08:32:45 am »

What an amazing show!   Please come back soon.
robbiemacns

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:03:11 am »

It was a great show and I think the Sportsplex needs to be used more.

It was great meeting Miriam before the show outside the venue. Very nice lady, loved talking about touring, music and Farm Aid.

Here are the reviews from the show.

http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/291620/john-mellencamp-rocks-out-to-full-house-at-dartmouth-sportsplex/

http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslife/115586-mellencamp-wows-fans-with-rock-and-roll-dance-party

bbaillie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 07:15:42 pm »

The July 9th show in Dartmouth, was incredible, the venue is smaller, so the show became more of a crowded blues venue with the band hammering out their best, most inspired, and tightest night ever. 
The music was pounding, the players were attacking their instruments, with John tearing it up, old school. Even John movin it like Jagger, simply the best concert in any venue I have seen to date.

Outstanding!!
VenusWoods

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 05:34:17 am »

I actually missed that one. And now I am eagerly waiting for the next one to come. I am not going to miss it again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: