John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 10:32:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1992 concert tour dates  (Read 8673 times)
easyrider
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:25:07 pm »

Hi, I am trying to find a date for a concert I attended in either 92 or 93, I know it was at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio. I have the shirt I bought and it was the Whenever We Wanted Tour but can't find the tour book I bought at the show. I have Googled it a million times trying to find the date to that show and the only listing I find for the Nutter Center is 2002 but I know for fact I seen John there in 92 or 93.. Any help greatly appreciated!!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 07:24:29 am »

Hi, I am trying to find a date for a concert I attended in either 92 or 93, I know it was at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio. I have the shirt I bought and it was the Whenever We Wanted Tour but can't find the tour book I bought at the show. I have Googled it a million times trying to find the date to that show and the only listing I find for the Nutter Center is 2002 but I know for fact I seen John there in 92 or 93.. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Here you go!
01/10/92   DAYTON, OH

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
easyrider
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 07:39:58 am »

Hey thanks for the answer! I looked everywhere and could not find it, even on the list of all concerts held at the Nutter Center on Wiki it wasn't listed.. I was like I know he played there, I was there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: