John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 11:22:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH OUR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER GIVEAWAY  (Read 54717 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:54:19 am »

Five lucky winners will receive an EXCLUSIVE John Mellencamp autographed film poster of John Mellencamp: It’s About You A Film By Kurt and Ian Markus

To be eligible to win one of these rare posters follow these easy steps!

Step 1. Put “I want to see John Mellencamp: It’s About You!” in your facebook status (extra credit if you also post the movie poster to your images/profile picture)

Step 2.  Once you update your status with “I want to see John Mellencamp: It’s About You!” Reply “Happy New Year!” to the contest thread on Johns facebook page.  

IT’S THAT EASY! 

Via lottery, winners will be selected by end of the day on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012 with the winners being announced on Wednesday morning January 4th.  Via lottery, winners will be selected by end of the day on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012 with the winners being announced on Wednesday morning January 4th.

shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 10:12:07 am »

My facebook page as been updated, I can't wait for this drawing! It would make my new year start off really well with a great movie poster from a great film filmed in Super 8 no less on my computer room wall. I would proudly display this poster!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: