John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:29:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall 2011 Pre-Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 115117 times)
susan e wagner :)
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 09:32:16 am »

any word on grand rapids? they aren't even showing an option for the $250 tickets.

Grand Rapids has some available, I just pulled the $90 tickets up.

yes, but the premium $250 tickets aren't even showing up as an option

When the premium tickets show up as an option, the box just below the password presale on the main ticket page they will be on sale. That box was there a few minutes ago for me but is gone right now.

i noticed the box disappear as well. and they were listing premium packages as $125, but pulling up seats pretty far back
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:30 am »

Having problems with the Indy sale, should I keep trying. I have been on since 10:00AM.

Yes keep trying, that applies for all shows, if you didn't pull any tickets (or not what you want) keep trying as even if all tickets were initially requested many will not be completed and will go back into the general ticket pool.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
hstroud78
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 09:35:56 am »

Anybody get through yet on tkts in INDY??  What is the deal?Huh

FYI, I finally got tkts....keep trying and you will get thru....only took 45 minutes!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:49:28 am by hstroud78 » Logged
crazystix

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 09:36:13 am »

I tried for over 30 minutes to get tickets for the N. Charleston show in the $90.50 price range and nothing came up.  I starting trying exactly at 10am.  Worst presale ever IMO and I've purchased tickets through a lot of presales.  Extremely disappointing.
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 09:37:52 am »

38 minutes in....still waiting for ticketmaster to show Grand Rapids Premium Ticket option... *hoping*

should i give up grand rapids? still no premium option as of 10:49am
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:49:55 am by susan e wagner :) » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 10:18:01 am »

38 minutes in....still waiting for ticketmaster to show Grand Rapids Premium Ticket option... *hoping*

Premium tickets are now available for Grand Rapids (including front row) using the seat selector thing.

Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 10:21:56 am »

Premium tickets are now available for Grand Rapids (including front row) using the seat selector thing.

found em! is orchestra as close as you can get? or are there PIT seats?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 10:24:25 am »

I tried for over 30 minutes to get tickets for the N. Charleston show in the $90.50 price range and nothing came up.  I starting trying exactly at 10am.  Worst presale ever IMO and I've purchased tickets through a lot of presales.  Extremely disappointing.

There was a ticket seller glitch where the $90 didn't go on sale at the 10am. They should be on sale soon. Sorry for that, I wish I could control all of those things!

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 10:47:52 am »

found em! is orchestra as close as you can get? or are there PIT seats?

I don't have any info to share on seating at shows, basically you gotta go off the seating chart or call the venue/box office to inquire.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:54:38 am by TonyBClubManager » Logged

tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 11:46:29 am »

Hi Tony....not sure if it was intended like this or if the venue for Rockford made an error, but there were NO $125 tickets up front, all of them are the premium $250 tickets. I thought there would be a some of the $125 tickets somewhere close, but to no avail. I too like some of the others have already purchased the $250 premium package and have no need for all the additional items, so I was just trying for 1 of the $125 tickets.

Thanks and THANK YOU as always for the hard work and time put forth to Mellencamp.com

tattudemellenhead-Sherry

** Let me add to this that I would be very sad to see empty seats at a JM show up that close all because they are $250 vs the top dollar ticket of $125.  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:50:20 am by tattudemellenhead » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 01:03:17 pm »

Hi Tony....not sure if it was intended like this or if the venue for Rockford made an error, but there were NO $125 tickets up front, all of them are the premium $250 tickets. I thought there would be a some of the $125 tickets somewhere close, but to no avail. I too like some of the others have already purchased the $250 premium package and have no need for all the additional items, so I was just trying for 1 of the $125 tickets.

Thanks and THANK YOU as always for the hard work and time put forth to Mellencamp.com

tattudemellenhead-Sherry

** Let me add to this that I would be very sad to see empty seats at a JM show up that close all because they are $250 vs the top dollar ticket of $125.  Smiley

I just passed that feedback on to the promoter so they can double check that what was supposed to be offered was. You might keep checking tonight/tomorrow in case more are released.

There are not that many $250 seats and if they go unsold they are unbundled closer to the show date and put on sale to the general public at their face $125 price.

lr7209

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 01:16:34 pm »

Not sure what I have purchased :

Got a ticket for Montreal around 10:30 this morning . Paid $258 (everything included) and tought I was getting a standard ticket . But I took a look at the tour page a few minutes ago and $258 is just about the cost of a "Premium Package" yet there is no mention of that in my confirmation e-mail.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2011, 02:07:03 pm »

Thanks for the update Tony.....I did just check again too and obviously, all of the center section is gone, but both the left and right orchestra/pit sections are still open showing at $250 each.  Smiley  Thanks again!
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 02:29:22 pm »

Wow!  I always trust and believe that you guys are going to get me through....and you didn't disappoint this time; although I was sweatin'!  The Ticketmaster web seemed to be quite mixed up with Grand Rapids....but patience pulled me through and I ended up pretty sweet!!
Thanks Tony and everyone involved in getting us close to our guy!!!

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan      (this is awesome!)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2011, 02:33:35 pm »

Not sure what I have purchased :

Got a ticket for Montreal around 10:30 this morning . Paid $258 (everything included) and tought I was getting a standard ticket . But I took a look at the tour page a few minutes ago and $258 is just about the cost of a "Premium Package" yet there is no mention of that in my confirmation e-mail.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

$258 is what a premium ticket would cost, it's a standard ticket with the extra package of merchandise and will be a front 10 row tickets. In a few weeks (or hopefully just days) you will get an email with instructions how to pick your shirt size and confirm your address. As many people here can confirm the premium tickets are outstanding seats.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: