John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:05:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Have you ever gotten anything autographed by John?  (Voting closed: July 15, 2011, 10:32:37 am)
yes - 2 (50%)
no - 0 (0%)
never tried - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: autographed items?  (Read 11596 times)
dmh32195
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 10:32:37 am »

Whoo- Hoo!  I just received my Little Pink T-Shirt back from John and it is signed.  Love it!  This is the very first time that I have ever done anything like this-  John is the best!
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:19:40 pm »

congrats
marcopolo13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 04:47:11 am »

Hi there !
Could you please tell me how you managed to get your stuff signed by John ? I met him last Sunday outside his London hotel (he was with Meg Ryan...) I got him and Meg Ryan to sign something for a friend of mind but in the excitement I completely forgot to get an autograph for myself ! Silly me, I know !
Thanks !
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:57:24 am »

Hi there !
Could you please tell me how you managed to get your stuff signed by John ? I met him last Sunday outside his London hotel (he was with Meg Ryan...) I got him and Meg Ryan to sign something for a friend of mind but in the excitement I completely forgot to get an autograph for myself ! Silly me, I know !
Thanks !

Your a great friend Smiley
marcopolo13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 04:38:24 am »

I know !
Cougar68

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 11:45:23 am »

WOW... I would love to get his autograph. John Mellencamp is the only famous person that I would so love to meet .  I have been a fan since Jack and Diane came out.  Then I found out that we had the same birthday. I used to put his name on my cake...His music has helped me through some tough times. I'm glad this site is here.

Cougar68
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: