John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:56:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Pre sale  (Read 13556 times)
philguy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2011, 01:32:25 pm »

Manchester Apollo we are having trouble with the pre sale, there is no password. Has the time difference been taken into consideration?
We have just returned from Clearwater fantastic gig at Ruth Eckerd can't wait for John and the band to visit UK.
colyates
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 01:48:54 pm »

Manchester Apollo we are having trouble with the pre sale, there is no password. Has the time difference been taken into consideration?
We have just returned from Clearwater fantastic gig at Ruth Eckerd can't wait for John and the band to visit UK.

i've just booked manchester and didn't need password but might be because i'm in england
philguy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 01:59:07 pm »

We are in England and have been trying to book presale tickets. Which seats were you offered?
colyates
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 02:08:25 pm »

stalls row E

sent you a pm
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:12:41 pm by colyates » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 03:17:32 pm »

Many of the Europe ticket sellers do not require a password. I know tickets for Manchester are sold both through GigsandTours.com and also ticketmaster.co.uk. The presale might only be GigsandTours.com today.

Also premium ticket packages should be available in the general onsale.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
philguy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 04:42:09 pm »

Thanks Toni, we have now booked our tickets although premium seats were not offered.
Will there be any competitions for the UK dates? We were unable to take advantage of the US offers/competitions for Ruth Eckerd. Having said that the concert was amazing, John and the band were the best ever, we would have been happy sitting on the roof! We loved the new arrangements for the older numbers, the hubby had tears in his eyes !!
aeloman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 04:54:09 pm »

i'm having problems trying to book presale tickets for the manchester gig. i have followed the link from the tour page and various priced tickets come up, i then followed the procedure of ticking the price band i wanted etc and it asked me to select seats but keeps then coming up as tickets not available. can anyone help as i am started to panic. have waited so many years to hear this news so don't want bo miss out.
philguy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 05:47:02 pm »

we had the same problem, choose the lower price band  £61.50 (i think). It seem as these are the only ones close to the front.  It's years since I've been to the Apollo but I seem to think it was standing only on the ground floor, maybe it has changed. I was upset as i think i would have gone for the premium package this time. Whichever seats you buy I don't think you will be dissapointed we travelled to Clearwater just for the concert in March - it was well worth it.
sorgenfri

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 08:16:56 pm »

Oh My Good !! !;D  Just found out tonight that John is coming to Europe.!! Shocked  Smiley Just say - Thank you God  Kiss Grin
I got tickets to his concert in Manchester Tongue Godness  Grin Am now waiting for tickets to go on sale for Copenhagen.
Am a Swedish woman who totally falled for John and his music and lyrics when I was living the US, California in -81/82 "Hurts so good" went straight into my heart: I was living in the US for 2 years, in LA and was blessed to see 2 concerts with him at the Universal Amphitheatre. Breathtaking moments. When I got back to Sweden, I saw him in Stockholm twice, once at the Stockholm Stadium and at the Globe, in -92.

I dont have words for how much John`s songs and lyrics have meant for me this 30 years... Now I`m in a state of - well - without words - just feel so happy and blessed over that I probably will be able to see Him on 2 concerts, in Manchester and Copenhagen. Thats`what I`ll use my vacationmoney for this year, no doubt Cheesy

The last years I have been longing soo much to see this incredible live artist/John performe that I have startet planning to go to the US, just to be able to see Him live, just one more time. 

And now it is happening, it`s like being on the Oprah show or something! Wink Got row A tickets nr 16 and 17, hope it is 1. row tickets.

Greetings from an  extreemly HAPPY woman  Grin Tongue
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 06:58:39 am »

Thanks Toni, we have now booked our tickets although premium seats were not offered.
Will there be any competitions for the UK dates? We were unable to take advantage of the US offers/competitions for Ruth Eckerd. Having said that the concert was amazing, John and the band were the best ever, we would have been happy sitting on the roof! We loved the new arrangements for the older numbers, the hubby had tears in his eyes !!

At this time we don't have any contests or competitions planned for these shows. Although we will try to offer photo passes to those with professional photo gear.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: