John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:34:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be a pre-sale for London show July 2nd?  (Read 6139 times)
roysutton
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2011, 04:42:32 pm »

Hi -- heard a very strong rumour today that John is at last visiting Uk on his current "no better" tour and am desperate to get good front as poss tkts for Hammersmith show which coincides with my birthday that very day--- fantastic co-incindence and what a way to celebrate my 56th year! I was lucky enough to catch the tour in USA before Xmas at the famous Ryman in Nashville and what a show--- even got to meet Tony the webmaster after the show and was filmed recording my thoughts on the evening which was first time I had seen John and was the reason for my visit to Nashville. Also got to Sun studios in Memphis on the trip as well to soak up the special feel of that recording room where "no better" and so other classics have been sent out to the world. So really excited about the news and I am sure he will get a great reception in London as i know he has a very loyal fanbase here--- please confirm there will be a pre-sale for those fans who have been waiting too long for this!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 08:06:30 am »

Hi -- heard a very strong rumour today that John is at last visiting Uk on his current "no better" tour and am desperate to get good front as poss tkts for Hammersmith show which coincides with my birthday that very day--- fantastic co-incindence and what a way to celebrate my 56th year! I was lucky enough to catch the tour in USA before Xmas at the famous Ryman in Nashville and what a show--- even got to meet Tony the webmaster after the show and was filmed recording my thoughts on the evening which was first time I had seen John and was the reason for my visit to Nashville. Also got to Sun studios in Memphis on the trip as well to soak up the special feel of that recording room where "no better" and so other classics have been sent out to the world. So really excited about the news and I am sure he will get a great reception in London as i know he has a very loyal fanbase here--- please confirm there will be a pre-sale for those fans who have been waiting too long for this!

It is not a dream. John is coming to Europe and will be playing 14 shows. The final details are coming together as we speak to announce the full tour, hopefully on Wednesday.

We have the details posted on the Mellencamp.com TOUR page about Manchester and London. There are presales happening today/tomorrow for these shows.

The key thing to do to get all of the details we have is to click the BLUE " i " icon on the tour grid to take you to the Mellencamp.com show details page. This link is located under the SHOW INFO column.

We expect the Paris show to go on sale this weekend with a presale on Friday.

Ticketing works very differently in Europe than in the US so we are at the mercy of John's management and the European concert promoters giving us the details of the ticket on sales.

It appears some shows will have SEVERAL official ticket sellers which is very unlike the USA.

Because of this, there will not be separate/stand alone Mellencamp.com presales for the European shows. We will piggy back, when possible, with the other presales that may be taking place locally. However please be investigating these opportunities for yourself in case word of the presales do not reach us in time.

We will be trying to offer our premium ticket packages to as many shows as possible, but again it may turn out that several shows don't offer them and I am not sure how much advance warning we are going to get about that.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:08:02 am »

Roy it was a blast to meet you in Nashville. I only hope that every fan who goes and sees this Europe tour enjoys themselves as much as you did and are as excited after the show by the performance as much as you were in Nashville! It was a pleasure to talk to you.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: