John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 03:52:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St Louis Tour Club Package Tickets Problem  (Read 20656 times)
mickey18
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:27:59 am »

I followed all your instructions, got the password got to MetroTix, and clicked on the buy TOUR package for $250, entered password, gave me VIP seats but now the TOUR PACKAGE...does that mean the special package offer is sold out already and all I can get our VIP seats at the Fox Theatre???  It doesn't say their sold out and the link is still there.

I didn't check out and lost the seats because the fee was show only $125.00/seat/

They also have an option to buy the downloaded album for $10.00 that link wasn't working either. When I clicked on it I got an error page that said try again. 

I know I'm late getting to this today, just couldn't get to it...hopefully I didn't lose out.

Anyone else having problems with St. Louis?  Help!!!

Mickey
mickey18

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 12:46:36 am »

I tried again and this time two options appeared one saying VIP and the other VIP Package, don't know why two options didn't appear the first time. 

The album download for $10.00 still didn't work.   

For Tony: It said the package was "will call" only, so do I get the other items that same night at the box office window or are they mailed out before the show? 

Thanks,
Mickey
jm_walktall
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 06:02:40 am »

I never did see VIP seats for St Louis, at the $250 price. I feel lucky to have ended up with 10th row seats in the second section. And that was after 40 minutes of pulling up 3rd section Row Z!!

All in all, I am extremely happy with my seats for all the shows I will be attending! Even St Louis Wink

"If you want change, it starts with  you" John Mellencamp
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 09:29:09 am »

I tried again and this time two options appeared one saying VIP and the other VIP Package, don't know why two options didn't appear the first time. 

The album download for $10.00 still didn't work.   

For Tony: It said the package was "will call" only, so do I get the other items that same night at the box office window or are they mailed out before the show? 

Thanks,
Mickey

I can't help with the $10 download, but most likely you will get an email next Tuesday (when the album comes out) with the download link. If not you probably should contact MetroTix.

Be careful when saying VIP for the St. Louis/Fox show as they have seating sections named VIP that have NOTHING to do with our Premium Ticket Packages!

The Premium Packages are will call pick up for the ticket night of show. The merchandise and items included with the package will be shipped to you directly.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 09:31:51 am »

I never did see VIP seats for St Louis, at the $250 price. I feel lucky to have ended up with 10th row seats in the second section. And that was after 40 minutes of pulling up 3rd section Row Z!!

All in all, I am extremely happy with my seats for all the shows I will be attending! Even St Louis Wink

The Premium tickets were supposed to be an option on the St. Louis page. When it wasn't we had to reconfigure the TOUR page to link to the Mellencamp.com show detail page from which we posted the link for Packages and the link for presale. We had to do the same thing for South Bed.

mickey18

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 10:20:27 pm »

My order confirmation says John Mellencamp - VIP PKG and I paid $250 per seat, can I assume that I bought the right package? I believe the other tickets listed as VIP were $125/each. 

My seats are great front ctr, first row in ORCH section, so excited
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 06:53:30 am »

My order confirmation says John Mellencamp - VIP PKG and I paid $250 per seat, can I assume that I bought the right package? I believe the other tickets listed as VIP were $125/each. 

My seats are great front ctr, first row in ORCH section, so excited

Correct, if your tickets cost $250 each you got the Premium Package tickets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: