John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:26:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Pull Over Sweatshirt  (Read 6337 times)
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2011, 09:41:42 am »

I Just received my new sweatshirt in the mail and I am a little disappointed.  The picture is all faded and there are lines running through the middle of the picture.  Certainly doesn't look as neat as the picture on the store site... 
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:58:16 pm »

I Just received my new sweatshirt in the mail and I am a little disappointed.  The picture is all faded and there are lines running through the middle of the picture.  Certainly doesn't look as neat as the picture on the store site... 

I believe that is part of the design, can you take a picture of it, pretty close up and email it to me at [email protected]? The design style these days is to add some distressing to the look of the designs. But that doesn't mean there wasn't an issue with how it was printed on the shirt.
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 01:40:38 pm »

Hi Tony,

I can see the distressed look but it appears that there are lines going straight down through the man and the motorcycle.  I'll try to get a good picture and send it to you.

Thanks,

Irene
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 09:14:15 pm »

Hey Tony,

Just wanted to clarify to the fans that the sweatshirt design I received is what the design was supposed to be.  Thanks!

Very, very comfortable..  I just love it!

Thanks again Tony,

Irene
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: