John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 04:44:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time John goes on stage....????  (Read 6289 times)
Matt21
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2011, 08:10:12 pm »

Hey all,
 I am going to the concert in the city (NY) on Saturday and was wondering if anyone can tell me what time John hits the stage? I am coming in from out of town and have to work that day and wanted to get an idea of what time he takes the stage...Thanks....
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 08:34:44 am »

Hey all,
 I am going to the concert in the city (NY) on Saturday and was wondering if anyone can tell me what time John hits the stage? I am coming in from out of town and have to work that day and wanted to get an idea of what time he takes the stage...Thanks....

John's opening act is a movie about him and his 2009 summer tour (when he recorded his new album No Better Than This). The movie is called It's About You and it starts about 7pm.

John goes on right around 8:30.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Matt21
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 07:56:27 pm »

Thanks so much.....can't wait!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: