John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:47:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setlists  (Read 9618 times)
bjmjpl
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:46:43 pm »

sorry superold fan but website newbie - are the setlists posted somewhere easy to find on this website that i am spazzing out and not finding?

thx!
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:36:02 pm »

sorry superold fan but website newbie - are the setlists posted somewhere easy to find on this website that i am spazzing out and not finding?

thx!

Try going under "Tour Talk" and select a show/city. Most people who posted comments about the show have included a set list within the body of their show comment.  I know there was one from Ottawa posted after the show last Sunday Feb. 6th. (2nd post in the subject "ottawa show", posted by Ember)  That will get you started and there are set lists from the previous two U.S. dates and also the fall leg of the tour.
bjmjpl
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 02:04:03 pm »

yeah i see those just wondering if it was more consistent somewhere they should add that -

thx for the response though!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: