John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:12:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ticket upgrade and price  (Read 5763 times)
RSOX49FAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2011, 10:39:07 pm »

I just got a computer and I'm new to this. I just went on the web site and saw that you get a free download (already bought the cd the day it came out, love the bluesey sound ) and a chance to get front row upgrade when you purchased your tickets to the show. I'm going to Lowell, MA on Feb. 3 but I didin't get anything with my tickets to enter this upgrade opportunity. I called the day they went on sale and the closest I could get is row s at 128.00 (135.00 with all fees). I think it's steep for such a small venue. I love him and see him every time he's in the Boston area and try to get as close as I can.   
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 08:37:02 am »

I just got a computer and I'm new to this. I just went on the web site and saw that you get a free download (already bought the cd the day it came out, love the bluesey sound ) and a chance to get front row upgrade when you purchased your tickets to the show. I'm going to Lowell, MA on Feb. 3 but I didin't get anything with my tickets to enter this upgrade opportunity. I called the day they went on sale and the closest I could get is row s at 128.00 (135.00 with all fees). I think it's steep for such a small venue. I love him and see him every time he's in the Boston area and try to get as close as I can.   

The promotion is only valid if you gave the ticket seller an email address with your purchase. If you didn't buy online it's very likely they didn't enter you into the list that was emailed the download codes and there isn't much I can do about that on this end I am sorry to say.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
RSOX49FAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 12:47:48 pm »

Thanks for the response. So I bought 2 tickets at 135.00 each and I won't be able to get a chance at front row? Now that I have a computer will I be able for a future chance if he ever comes back here? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: