John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:14:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Save some time to dream....holiday wishes?  (Read 5042 times)
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2010, 10:26:49 pm »

If you could dream and do something this holiday season what would it be?  This new song talks of saving time to dream and always believing that each person can be the catalyst for change.  If you could make your dream(s) come true for the holidays what would that involve?

I wish that helping others was more of a priority for the public in general.  I find (and try to instill the same principle in my children through example) that helping others can be easy.  It doesn't have to be a grand gesture all the time, it could be just helping someone by buying them a meal, being kind to a stranger, or reaching out in ways you never dreamed of.  What a change we could bring about if more people embraced this simple ideal.

Gandhi said " the difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems"  ... one small gesture can help start a sea of change. 

Happy Holidays to all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: