John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:25:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Sale Question!  (Read 10988 times)
sarahsullivan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:55:02 am »

Tony~ I just noticed on my profile page it says the local time is 7:51 am when in fact the time is 8:51 am. Is this going to affect what time the password shows up on the tour page?
I want to buy my tickets this morning and hope I'm not an hour late because of the incorrect time. I'm in Indiana on EST. Help! I'm panicked!

Your Life is Now ~JM
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:38:08 am »

Tony~ I just noticed on my profile page it says the local time is 7:51 am when in fact the time is 8:51 am. Is this going to affect what time the password shows up on the tour page?
I want to buy my tickets this morning and hope I'm not an hour late because of the incorrect time. I'm in Indiana on EST. Help! I'm panicked!

No worries. All times listed on the TOUR page are the times of the ticket sales. The message board system happens to be running on a server in CT but it has nothing to do with the website.

All Eastern Time zone shows go on sale today at 10 AM ET, Central time zone shows go up at 11am ET or 10am CT.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
chewie
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 02:11:27 pm »

Help I have a question are they not selling the cheap tickets in nashville at the presale? All that keeps coming up are the expensive?
kyralexis72
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 02:25:27 pm »

Help I have a question are they not selling the cheap tickets in nashville at the presale? All that keeps coming up are the expensive?

I just checked and was able to pull up the cheap seats.  I looked for 1 ticket and made sure to choose the lowest pricing in the box before you enter the password.  Good luck!

Try to keep your mind open
And accept your mistakes
Save some time for living
And always question your faith

Could it be that this is all there is?
Could it be there's nothing more at all?
Save some time to dream
'Cause your dream could save us all - JM
scotss
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 03:42:54 pm »

I just joined the 'community' in hopes of finding the pre-sale code for the nashville show, but I can't find a link on his tour page to buy tickets for the nashville show. Anybody know what i'm doing wrong?
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 05:39:20 pm »

americanfool

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 05:41:13 pm »

I just joined the 'community' in hopes of finding the pre-sale code for the nashville show, but I can't find a link on his tour page to buy tickets for the nashville show. Anybody know what i'm doing wrong?

See the home page article that lists all of the passwords, if you are logged in on the TOUR page the passwords will appear in the proper column.

Nashville's is americanfool

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: