John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:40:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John - I have an idea...  (Read 4740 times)
lisamarie603
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 02:42:22 pm »

I work for a statewide organization in Indiana and I read your interview with Scott Swan from WTHR when you were in Indianapolis recently and it really struck me when you were talking about the state of America.  At my organization, our passion is for children, who are the future of America, and we truly believe that when one caring adult, spends one hour a week with one child, they can make a difference in that child's life - which will ultimately make a difference in this Country that we love and care for.  I had the crazy notion that maybe you too would be interested in this concept and might even want to help us try to promote it across Indiana.  I can't think of a better person than you to reach out to the citizens of Indiana to help promote this passionate and desparate message.  If you are interested, please contact me to discuss further.   Thanks for reading!!
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 01:38:52 pm »

Lisa,
John does not read these posts, so if you want to contact him formally about your idea, then you can see the information here
http://www.mellencamp.com/contact.html

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: