John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 08:31:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iowa last stop....  (Read 7852 times)
accessibility
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2010, 10:46:23 pm »

We in iowa, are really looking forward to John Mellencamp and his awesome band coming to Ames, Iowa.  The fact it is the last stop has a meaning to us as we in the Midwest think like that...  Not that this night of music will be any more, or any less, than those concerts before us, but more that we get to enjoy a night with John Mellencamp and his band of awesome musicians. 

It's not about the place and time, but more about the music and how it touches our soul and hearts!  That's what we LQQK forward too.....

See you in Iowa, sooner, than later.
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 12:13:40 am »

hey pat!  good to see you!  i would love to come out your way.  maybe i can get my sister janet talked into coming with me.  i'm sure she'd like to see you again Smiley

hope all is well in your world.

- paula
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:17:04 am »

Looking forward to April......hope these winter months go by quickly. More excited than my fingers can get across.  LOL   Smiley
accessibility
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 02:20:30 pm »

Here's the good news about the weather... I just saw my first group of Canadian geece yesterday flying kind of south...  They were like a 62 VW bug on a hot day going down the flatland of western Nebraska highways, on a windy day... all over the place... LOL  Love them VW bugs with Porsche motoers in them...  One word, HOT!   

It is nice to be back, and while I have working I have found times are tough, but with an attitude life goes on... 

Did you see the second to the last stop?  It is Omaha and so I will be there too....

Your brother of another mother,
Dance
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 02:35:22 pm »

yes, i saw Omaha too.  have to wait until after the holidays and see what i/we can work out.  would love to hit both of those
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: