John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:21:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Louis, MO Show -- rocked  (Read 10446 times)
dangosk
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2010, 09:16:23 am »

I am a dedicated Mellencamp fan. This show was what its like to love his music, new and old.  Great show!  We sat four rows from the stage and it was the concert of a life time for me.
jcooperdj
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 02:25:13 pm »

It was a great show but the subs on the last set was almost too much for me and I have been djing with subwoofers for years!   My entire body was vibrating LOL.    I can see John is starting to move more away from his older songs and more into his current stuff.    Loved the Trouble NO More song and the renditions of Jackie Brown and Small Town.   ( Were sorry we screwed up the lyrics for YOU)   That was funny.
prefer2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 10:09:53 am »

I am a dedicated Mellencamp fan. This show was what its like to love his music, new and old.  Great show!  We sat four rows from the stage and it was the concert of a life time for me.
prefer2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 10:17:45 am »

I have been a fan of John since he was Johnny Cougar!!  Have seen him perform many times, (I have lost count!), he and his band has NEVER disappointed me, we sat in the third row from stage/VIP, and it was the best!!!  My only disappointment was to find that the people sitting in seats next to me were NOT fan club members.  Great show!!!<a href="" target="_blank"></a>
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 11:34:35 am »

there is not a fan club anymore.  all mellencamp pre-sale info and tickets were available to anyone who is a member on this, his official website.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 03:58:00 pm »

I have been a fan of John since he was Johnny Cougar!!  Have seen him perform many times, (I have lost count!), he and his band has NEVER disappointed me, we sat in the third row from stage/VIP, and it was the best!!!  My only disappointment was to find that the people sitting in seats next to me were NOT fan club members.  Great show!!!<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

I was in the third row, too. 
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 08:15:26 pm »

I agree, St Louis rocked, for sure! I loved everything about it, the new arrangements, the mix of songs from past and present and especially getting to hear the new stuff. John and band were tight and all on thier A game.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: