John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:10:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you get your Farm Aid 2010 Tickets?  (Read 14072 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2010, 08:24:55 am »

If so where did you get them and how are the tickets?

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
electricmud
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 12:42:36 pm »

Got mine through Farm Aid, therefore will not know seat location till the tickets are in hand.
I'm expecting great seats, lucky that way.
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 01:43:54 pm »

Ditto on the tickets through Farm Aid cool cheesy grin winkey smile.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
vickidr
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 12:01:24 am »

Yes got mine today..through the link posted here..great seating..Floor area B3-Row 6...sounds great...

Music luver
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 09:38:42 pm »

We got ours yesterday morning when we decided to go to Milwaukee from St. Cloud, MN.
2 tickets - Row 23 - B6.  Very happy because I could not get 2 tickets this morning on the Mellencamp presale. Are the presale tickets sold out?  I could get 1 but not 2 when I tried again this afternoon.  I just wanted to see if I would get better seats today.  I was so happy that I bought them yesterday. Great seats...!!!!!!  Looking forward to Wednesday for the presale for the 2 concerts in Mpls in November!  Love the new Site!  Great Job! 
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 10:18:51 pm »

We had a nice big crush of activity on the presale as a lot of people logged on and pulled up tickets to check them out. But ultimately a bunch of those people did not pull the trigger and purchase the tickets. So tickets were popping back up in the system for availability all day and through the weekend. I think we are getting pretty low on stock now, if not even sold out. I'm going to check with the ticket point people in the morning to see where we are.

We got ours yesterday morning when we decided to go to Milwaukee from St. Cloud, MN.
2 tickets - Row 23 - B6.  Very happy because I could not get 2 tickets this morning on the Mellencamp presale. Are the presale tickets sold out?  I could get 1 but not 2 when I tried again this afternoon.  I just wanted to see if I would get better seats today.  I was so happy that I bought them yesterday. Great seats...!!!!!!  Looking forward to Wednesday for the presale for the 2 concerts in Mpls in November!  Love the new Site!  Great Job! 

dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 12:41:59 pm »

There is nothing like a quick honest reply to all our questions, Tony!
Thank you by the way.......
This new site is great.  I know a few that were trying to buy and the only seat that came up was for one person in B5 or B 6 row 22 seat 4.  You can't buy 2 or more.  Presale was a success!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 08:27:01 pm »

There is nothing like a quick honest reply to all our questions, Tony!
Thank you by the way.......
This new site is great.  I know a few that were trying to buy and the only seat that came up was for one person in B5 or B 6 row 22 seat 4.  You can't buy 2 or more.  Presale was a success!

Yeah as of this morning we were down to 4 single tickets all in different sections I think, not the best way to go with your buddies!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: