John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:22:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium Package Question  (Read 11299 times)
klasen5
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2010, 07:11:24 pm »

Will you be able to get two tickets if you purchase the premuim package? I want to ba able to sit with my sister for the show.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 08:39:36 pm »

Will you be able to get two tickets if you purchase the premuim package? I want to ba able to sit with my sister for the show.

It will be a limit of 4 tickets for the presale, no matter if it is the premium packages or the standard presale.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 01:53:07 pm »

Will these premium tickets be will call only or will they be sent to our homes?

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 04:18:24 pm »

Will these premium tickets be will call only or will they be sent to our homes?

All Premium Package Tickets are WILL CALL pick up only night of show.

oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 09:50:26 am »

I am sure I just missed this but when do we get the merchandise that comes with the premium ticket package?  Thanks!

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 10:06:44 am »

I am sure I just missed this but when do we get the merchandise that comes with the premium ticket package?  Thanks!

You will get an email in about a week with redemption instructions. You should receive your shirt, poster and other items around the time of your concert depending on production time.

tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 08:59:51 pm »

Hey Tony, are you getting informed as to when Premium Package items go out for the various shows? I have gotten my emails to do the shirt size thing but that is it thus far. Just wondering how long I should wait before being concerned. And do ya think they will send me an email notifying when it goes out cuz if that is the case, at least I will know when to watch for it. Thanks for info you have and as always-THANK YOU for all you do.  Smiley
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 07:38:58 am »

Hey Tony, are you getting informed as to when Premium Package items go out for the various shows? I have gotten my emails to do the shirt size thing but that is it thus far. Just wondering how long I should wait before being concerned. And do ya think they will send me an email notifying when it goes out cuz if that is the case, at least I will know when to watch for it. Thanks for info you have and as always-THANK YOU for all you do.  Smiley

I was told that they should be shipping out, but I have just sent my point person an email looking for an update. If you don't see something from me ask again in a few days.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: